Rejected iTzVeso Map Submissions Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSemo

PATRON+
xSemo
xSemo
Patron+
Ratings
37 1
Yo iTzVeso,

I just finished with your map, there are a bunch of flaws but overall it was a fun map.
》When making a parkour map, map judges look at multiple aspects of the map and decide from there how to judge your map. Unfortunately, your map has a lot of negative aspects:
---》There isn't really a main build for your map, and you have a ton of floating jumps. Map judges tend to lean away from these things and usually deny the map on the spot. Your jumps need to be attached to a main build instead of floating randomly in the air.
---》The pixel art you have is well made but map judges don't really accept pixel art maps anymore. They like more 3-d types of builds.
---》You labeled your map as a hard because it has 75 jumps. However, in addition to the jumps needing to meet the requirement, the
difficulty of the jumps also need to meet the requirement. Most of your jumps could be considered as easy jumps.

I really like the idea you went for, unfortunately you didn't know many of the requirements that makes a good map. The likelihood of this map being accepted is quite low but don't be discouraged. Make another map that's even better that incorporates the aspects I told you about.
I recommend looking at previously denied maps and then compare that to your maps. See if you have the same qualities as them and adjust from there. Good luck! :D

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi ItzVeso,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
I didn't really get the theme, since I don't know what "ZapV" mean, but the first parts looks like a sort of Forest, and there is already some forest themed maps, so be careful ! The build is not really good, it's really messy, because there is scattered builds, try to build your map on/in a main build, and avoid adding floating jumps. The parkour is not really good, it's a bit varied, but was pretty repetitive (The pixel art part is only ladders for example), and a bit confusing (Mostly the invisible blocks on the pixel art, avoid using invisible blocks like that).

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.