I've made a mistake

Cursiver

VIP
Cursiver
Cursiver
VIP
Ratings
41 14
Ever since I left manacube I thought I was done I would come back some days just to ask my friend xenobite for some help or whatever but you guys kept bugging me about it and it made my relationship with the manacube parkour community more distant. The lack of updates that manacube had and how Dacon handled the server is really bad. Is this a type of server that should be allowed? Not following Minecraft's EULA now I know that there are a lot of servers who don't follow the EULA but it triggers me. P2W was the one that always triggers me, I also don't like it when it says you can buy a freaking unban which is just come on why? So I spammed the server in rage I didn't care anymore. Now it seems that the server has improved? But like Casey said if you just make a small mistake then you're a monster to the admins. For that, I cannot enjoy manacube anymore and it seems that this is all my fault I can't believe what I've done and I regret everything I did to manacube I'm sorry for spamming the server. I miss manacube parkour... I can't handle staying in the sweat parkour community for several months. I've improved my skills dramatically ever since I left manacube most of the maps would be easy now. I've done things harder than TheSimpsons I need something easy but I guess I'm trapped in this forever-ending sweat pool of parkour sweats.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Ratings
16 2
Ever since I left manacube I thought I was done I would come back some days just to ask my friend xenobite for some help or whatever but you guys kept bugging me about it and it made my relationship with the manacube parkour community more distant. The lack of updates that manacube had and how Dacon handled the server is really bad. Is this a type of server that should be allowed? Not following Minecraft's EULA now I know that there are a lot of servers who don't follow the EULA but it triggers me. P2W was the one that always triggers me, I also don't like it when it says you can buy a freaking unban which is just come on why? So I spammed the server in rage I didn't care anymore. Now it seems that the server has improved? But like Casey said if you just make a small mistake then you're a monster to the admins. For that, I cannot enjoy manacube anymore and it seems that this is all my fault I can't believe what I've done and I regret everything I did to manacube I'm sorry for spamming the server. I miss manacube parkour... I can't handle staying in the sweat parkour community for several months. I've improved my skills dramatically ever since I left manacube most of the maps would be easy now. I've done things harder than TheSimpsons I need something easy but I guess I'm trapped in this forever-ending sweat pool of parkour sweats.
yah onejumpers suck you should go do rankup parkour its better

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
THIS IS SO TRUE I GOT BETER AT PARKORU BUT IT COSTED EVERYTHING D; I DID 9 CHAINED TRIPLES BUT AT WHAT COST??
stop going on about the 9 chained triple neos lmao