VIP+
Ratings
202 5
Hey guys i made a map if you could chkeck it out thats be sick
name zzykrkv
go to my 11th plot!!!!!1!!!1
152 jumps (a lot)
Difficulty - easy (jk insane)

character from cytus 2 (shes the best character 100%)

OH IMPORTANT
btw since i build the start too high I want this to be the actual start its a bit below the big start so if u could do that that'd be good thatnks. Dumb 35 blcok ruel owieathioewahwioera

]
1615634601869.png

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
OH and heres a pheoto
1615634734646.png

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello zzy,
I will be putting your map into ONGOING. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey zzy,

Your map has been put into REVIEWING.
  • Theme: As we don't have any map that features the character "Ivy" from the Cytus series, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission! Well done!
  • Build: Personally, I think you've definitely captured Ivy through your build. The attention to scaling, detailing, and texturing is very noticeable. It's another great build, and I expect no less from you!
  • Parkour: The parkour, as you already know, is the reason why your map has been in reviewing (tacitly) for so long. It's just still too hard for the difficulty but we'll work through it. I'll stay in contact with you and make sure you're aware of what has to be changed.

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hi zzy,
It is with great pleasure to tell you your map has been ACCEPTED !

The theme is good and original as previously mentioned.

For the build, I really like it. The detailing is quite nice and the biggest thing for me that I like is the color/block palette used. You stuck to only using those blocks even in the parkour to keep it nice and tight in a typical zzy fashion. This is really how I think all maps should try and shoot for.

For the parkour, it has been a long time coming. Three separate waves of nerfs were needed for this map. I think the map is challenging and really has a lot of spice to it which is very cool ! A lot of the jumps are very unique and flow very nicely together. We (mostly you) worked quite hard on getting this to work so I commend you on that.

The judges really appreciate your cooperation and flexibility through this very (very) long process from when this map was first submitted. There were a few complications along the way but this turned out to be a really solid map in my opinion !

Thank you for submitting a map. Good luck with future submissions. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.