Jackelele's Introduction (2021)

Jackelele

ELITE
Jackelele
Jackelele
ELITE
Ratings
Hello everyone,

I'm Jackelele, but you can call me Jack :p. I made an introduction, many years ago.. but yeah more up to date one and looking to hopefully return to the community more.

I joined the server originally back in 2018 or something however, I left and moved somewhere else, I also become super busy with university. Anyways, I'm 20 and I'm currently studying (deep breath) Computing (Networking, Security and Forensics) at University, I'm starting my final year of my course this year. In my free time I work online and play games.. I'm also a freelance developer, I enjoy making websites and Discord bots. I'm hopefully looking to become a system penetration tester in the future, after university (studying it as a module next year).

It's been a while since I've properly wrote an introduction, so what do I even put.. I've been playing Minecraft since the days of classic. You can find me on the Parkour server mostly or sat in the hub forgetting I even have Minecraft open. I'd like to think I'm a very open-minded and ambitious individual, I do tend to enjoy getting involved within the community here and there, when I'm able to - so you may see me around a bit more, I'll hopefully bring back some pals such as @Deedselele :).

I do play some other games including, Arma 3, Apex Legends, Call of Duty and a whole bunch more on my steam profile. I like to flex on my PC setup (lol); I currently have a full Razer setup.. #GoGreenWithRazer - I bought the re-usable straw from Razer, yes you can judge, I judge myself. Here is a nice little picture of my build (I have also included my specifications in here):

CPU: Intel i7-8700k
GPU: MSI GeForce RTX™ 3080 GAMING X TRIO 10G
RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) G.SKILL RGB
Fans/CPU cooler: Thermaltake

The picture below is my overall setup, I will also include my peripherals here.

Headset: Razer Kraken Ultimate Chroma
Mouse mat: Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma
Keyboard: Razer Hunstman Chroma
Mouse: Razer Mamba Chroma
Speakers: Razer Nommo Chroma

As you can see I have an obsession with making sure that everything is the same colour.. I like colours.

A really fun fact about me, is that I have a big obsession with penguins, they're cute. I'm not sure what else much more to add here, other than my introduction is big. But if you have any questions, I'm more than welcome to answer them for you.

I look forward to seeing you all in-game, feel free to say Hi! :)

See you around,
Jackelele

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Hi there, welcome back to the forums!!!

BelenusHorror

Dedicated Member
ELITE
KingBelenus
KingBelenus
ELITE
Ratings
66 7
Broo, how do you manage three monitors!!? I bet it's so neat and easy to do a lot of stuff at once though, lol! Gives me some inspo when I finally get the courage to build my own pc!

Jackelele

ELITE
Jackelele
Jackelele
ELITE
Ratings
Broo, how do you manage three monitors!!? I bet it's so neat and easy to do a lot of stuff at once though, lol! Gives me some inspo when I finally get the courage to build my own pc!
I miss having three monitors, I've gone back to having two due I recently just bought a MSI Optix monitor (2560 x 1440p + 165hz refresh rate) and my GPU only allows me to use one HDMI cable and three DisplayPort cables. However, I've not got any, gave the third monitor to my dad and use use these two main ones :)