Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5

The giveaway has now concluded!! See below for the winners!

~ ♡ ~ Hiya! My name is Jashhy (Or Josh), and welcome to the thread of my Christmas Giveaway!!!!! ~ ♡ ~

I want to thank everyone who entered!! The winners have been chosen and are as follows:
@Elly_x
@Lavithian
@Smxthie
@BluePottwal
@BigJoe

I hope to host another giveaway within the new year, stay tuned! Happy holidays and I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!
~ Jash
~ ♡ ~
Any queries or questions/problems, then please don't hesitate to message me on discord or the forums:
Discord: Jash#1000
Forums: https://manacube.com/members/jashhy.88998/

Last edited:

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
Poggers josh this is so insanely nice of you to do!!

Best of luck to everyone who enters!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Thank you for doing this!!!
The only this is, I don't know how you do the turkey... I can hardly handle eating any on thanksgiving, let alone more on Christmas!
silly burd

Is there a place where we select which prize we want if we win?

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Thank you for doing this!!!
The only this is, I don't know how you do the turkey... I can hardly handle eating any on thanksgiving, let alone more on Christmas!
silly burd

Is there a place where we select which prize we want if we win?
Just updated the post to go over this, sorry I am very tired and kinda rushed it haha, but basically what'll happen if you are chosen:
I will contact you and go over what'll happen with prizes.
If a ranked player is chosen I will check their rank. If the rank is ELITE, they will most likely receive the CUBIT prize, that makes the most sense.
If the player has any other rank, most likely they will receive the RANK UPGRADE PRIZE, unless they would rather have the CUBITS.
If the player has no rank, they will receive the ELITE RANK by default, unless they decide otherwise.
If worst comes to worst, all prizes can be converted into cubits that I will gift over to the winners, but this is as a last resort. I've thought about this quite a bit and have a plan sorted out if problems do arise.

Cheers,
Jash

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I’m in!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Happy Christmas Josh! Thank u so much for doing this!!

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
This is incredibly generous of you! I'd just like to say thank you and best of luck to all who enter! <3

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
This is incredibly generous of you! I'd just like to say thank you and best of luck to all who enter! <3
Just doing my good deed of the year, that way I'm exempt for next year hehe. Jokes aside ~ just being nice and helping people out after all the bad things that have happened this year for everyone <3

JJ (_ThatGuyJJ_)

Dedicated Member
MVP
5p1eef
5p1eef
MVP
Ratings
47 6
Entered! In game you offered me elite and I denied it. Maybe now I'll win anyways. Either way, good luck all! This is so kind of you to do Josh!

Marine

ELITE
littlesussyking
littlesussyking
ELITE
Ratings
This is kind of you to do! I've never been able to buy Elite so that's what I'm hoping for. Good luck everyone else!

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
Best of luck to everyone else who's entered! <3
Joined as well ;)

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
I love this, super sweet of you to do this for everyone. Best of luck to everyone who entered and can't wait to see what else you bring to mana Jash ;3