Dedicated Member
MVP
Sketchinqq
Sketchinqq
MVP
Ratings
66 3
H i
I think the build is a bit plain, but its actually pretty nice looking anyway.
I did about half of the parkour and its varied,
The theme is also original so thats cool
Ill give it a
+1 because yes have a good day

Ratings
Thanks for allowing me to test this map out!

-The map is Original
-Multitude of different jumps
-Fun easter eggs to find

-To many jumps for Hard/To easy for Expert

II have no complaints with this map! It brings a unique idea and well. I'll have to give this map a +1!

Good luck on your map, and future maps! -BB

Last edited:

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Gonna give this a 0 for now
EDIT: The map has been edited so I'm now rating this a +1

The theme is original, but there isn't much to work with... it's just identical blocks stacked on top of each other. This means that the course really doesn't have much detail to it (and the build portion not including the logo could be made in a short amount of time).

I really liked how the course weaves up and down through the blocks

Some of the checkpoints are unnecessarily hard, while others are very easy. most notably, the vine wall followed by the corner iron bar jump is a really frustrating section, while the first checkpoint is easy. Also the last checkpoint is insane-level parkour, so please nerf it :)

This map gives a big advantage if you use /speed, but it could be made a donator for this reason.

Overall it's pretty good, the parkour just needs a little bit of work. Good luck! :D

Last edited:

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Hey Leythis & caseyclosed (whichever opened the thread, I can't tell :S)

Unfortunately your submission has been REJECTED. The build was kind of unappealing, since it's just a load of blocks (although that is what Jenga is). The parkour was a bit too difficult for a hard map and the checkpoints were placed quite randomly. However the theme was unique although tricky to pull off and the parkour was varied. Thank you for submitting your map and I hope to see more submissions from you in the future! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.