Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi shinx,
I will be giving your map a +1, the theme is original, as there are no deltarune maps. I had to search the character of the game as I dont know it, and looking at the build, its a nice representation of it. About the parkour, your map fits the medium difficulty nicely, (even though the cyan wool is mean x)), it is varied, although I think some parts look a bit messy.
another great parkour :3 congrats
¡Good luck! <3

ItsRainingMen101

Dedicated Member
Unascertained
Unascertained
Ratings
49 2
he build is nice but the parkour is decently confusing and isn't that fun in my opinion. I enjoy the map but the jumps tend to make the person playing the map confused and tense up because they are so strange and hard to deal with. +0.5

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
he build is nice but the parkour is decently confusing and isn't that fun in my opinion. I enjoy the map but the jumps tend to make the person playing the map confused and tense up because they are so strange and hard to deal with. +0.5
I tried my best to make the map the least confusing possible (There is a quite amount of signs to indicate the path), but I need to be honest, it's deliberately a bit confusing (Some "chaos" to fit a bit the theme of the map c: ). And I don't think the map is really "stressful", since all checkpoints are really friendly (For example, you can get the first checkpoint from the daylight sensor down to the part before the slime jump above (You just can't get it from the wooden trapdoor), and you just need to do 2 jumps to get the next cp), I already asked some people to test the map, and they all said it was not hard (And they didn't said it was that confusing too).

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Hello Shinx

I'm happy to tell you your map has been ACCEPTED. Well done on another great map :D

Status
Not open for further replies.