IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Creator and Build Maker: IPattyI
Parkour Builder: SlashMuteJJ
Map Name: John Wick
Map Description: It's John Wick and his 2 most prized possessions: his car and his dog.
Difficulty: Expert
Length: 75 Jumps w 5 Checkpoints
Plot: /plot v IPattyI 1
Disclaimer: Hopefully the pixel art isn't a major issue. It's my first map submission so any feedback about the good and bad is truly appreciated. Also, the John Wick pixel art was made to look very similar/identical to a previous one I had seen when looking for inspiration.
5.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
1.png

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I will be giving this a +1. The theme is original as there are no John Wick maps. The build is good, you used pixelart but it isn't the main focus of the build but I think it's fine. The doggo is really adorable. The jumps are varied and I believe it fits the expert difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
+1 The build is super amazing, the thing that scares me is the pixel art of John Wick (I know its not the only focus of the map but the title is John Wick, so when John Wick is Pixel Art its a little alarming) but I really like the car and the dog is cute :) The theme is original tho, I think the Parkour could be better in some places but it’s varied and fun and it fits the Expert difficulty!

Good luck, I hope to see more maps from you in the future!

Cam:)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hey Pat and JJ, I'm sorry to tell you your map has been rejected.

The theme is original since we have no maps with a similar theme, good job! The build is not good in my opinion, the giant pixel art John Wick is not good since it's what the theme is about, without him it'd just be a car and a dog (the dog is good btw) which means the pixel art is the main build. Try to do 3D figures instead of pixel art next time. The car is also not a great build, I think, it looks kind of weird and out-of-shape. I also didn't like the parkour, it's really hard for an Expert map but too short for Insane, it's also really annoying and not fun at all. I have to remind JJ again that the point is not to make the parkour super difficult and rage-inducing, but a fun challenge. I know you can do better!

Thanks for submitting, I'd love to see more maps from you both.

Status
Not open for further replies.