Joined Forums after 500 Hours

BubblesC

ELITE
BubblesC
BubblesC
ELITE
Ratings
Hey everyone! I finally decided to join the forums after playing on Manacube almost daily for the last few months. I love this server so much, and I have met so many great friends and people already since the time I joined. I recently finished my 1,000th map and have completed all easy and medium maps. I am working on completing all hard maps as we speak, so if you guys ever want to help me on my journey you are always welcome! See you all in-game jumping on blocks as we all love!

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Hey everyone! I finally decided to join the forums after playing on Manacube almost daily for the last few months. I love this server so much, and I have met so many great friends and people already since the time I joined. I recently finished my 1,000th map and have completed all easy and medium maps. I am working on completing all hard maps as we speak, so if you guys ever want to help me on my journey you are always welcome! See you all in-game jumping on blocks as we all love!
WOOO LOVE YOU BUBBLES!!!!!

Bootz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
kaama
kaama
ELITE
Ratings
98 5
Welcome to the forums Bubbles! GG on a thousand maps too! :D

MarvelFamily

Forum Expert
ELITE
MarvelFamily
MarvelFamily
ELITE
Ratings
70 2
Welcome to the forums! now you can submit maps (literally that's all I did for months after I joined the forums.)