Rejected JosePisco : Corrupted Farm (Medium++ /plot JosePisco) & other infos on the plot at the begining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i would like to submit a map i created to the parkour server.
It contains various surroundings, jumps and there is a tiny maze in sewers.
You can check it at my plot. The begining is at the bottome of the big dead tree with ruins.
Map name would be "Corrupted farm" with a difficulty of Medium++ (pretty long) and about 50 jumps + maze.
2019-05-24_22.32.47.png

You can check everything else on my plot or on this image (there are signs at the begining).
2019-05-24_15.39.31.png
2019-05-24_15.41.55.png
2019-05-24_15.42.34.png

Last edited:

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
I have done changes according to the rules of submissions (sorry for not reading them bfore).

Thank you and hopefully,

JosePisco.

Ratings
Hello, i would like to submit a map i created to the parkour server.
It contains various surroundings, jumps and there is a tiny maze in sewers.
You can check it at my plot. The begining is at the bottome of the big dead tree with ruins.
Map name would be "Corrupted farm" with a difficulty of Medium++ (pretty long) and about 50 jumps + maze. View attachment 13938
You can check everything else on my plot or on this image (there are signs at the begining). View attachment 13934 View attachment 13935 View attachment 13936
Beautiful over all build. It has great detailing (In some ways). Just like the over all feeling of the map. You got a +1 in the books my friend.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi JosePisco,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really good, because there is already some maps with a similar theme (There is no Sewers map, but there is a lot of map with a "Farm" theme), so be careful next time ! The build could be better, the build itself is decent, but the floating blocks from your parkour make your build less attractive and messy, try building your parkour on/in the build and not above/around. The parkour is not really good, it's repetitive (A lot of normal blocks, try using slimes, ice, soul sand.. next time !) and confusing (Mostly because of the maze, avoid adding maze in parkour maps please). I also think the map is a bit too hard for a medium, but too short for a hard.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.