Juandacun

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Juandacun
Juandacun
ELITE
Ratings
79 9
Creators: Juandacun (main idea, builder and plot owner), CHORDILABEBE (builder) and Xniper03 (parkour builder)

Map Name: Jumanji
1623246026139.png

1623246061065.png
1623246089732.png

Reference Images:

/plot visit Juandacun 2
Difficulty: Insane
# of jums: 125

Last edited:

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
This is very nice. I was one of the testers so I hope this gets accepted!

trashthetic

ELITE
trashthetic
trashthetic
ELITE
Ratings
81 6
very cool map!!! consistent parkour and overall fun to play :) makes it seem like the real deal!

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello Juan, CHORDI, and Xniper,

I will be putting your map into ONGOING. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello Juan, CHORDI, and Xniper,

Your map has been ACCEPTED (woo woo).

You guys picked a solid theme and gave yourselves a lot of different options for the build so that was well done.

The build is really quite nice. I really liked the detailing on the front and the inside feels very immersive and alive. I liked the use of the cave I think it really spiced up the environment which was a good change of pace.

As much as I love the build, the parkour was the real seller for me. I am a lil bias from playing rankup myself but I really liked the style and approach that was taken on for the parkour. Playing through it felt pretty simple and straightforward yet challenging and interesting at the same time. The checkpoints were a little long especially at the transitional sections but I think the consistent and very balanced parkour made up for the unforgiving nature of the checkpoints. There were a few small changes that we went through and successfully fixed together and I appreciate your guys' cooperation and flexibility with me. It is much appreciated.

Thank you for submitting a map. Good luck with future submissions. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.