Jumper+ (A parkour tag idea)

Are the colours good like this?

• Total voters
Ratings
This tag could be received by getting 2k (or 2.5k) jumps on the spawn parkour. It's like jumper, but you can brag more with it :D

Attachments

Tasses

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Sadtire
Sadtire
ELITE
Ratings
679 27
5000 jumps

Samanthaa_x

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
MVP+
Ratings
35 1
I do like the idea of Jumper+ but i feel like 2k or 2.5k is just unrealistic to get as its already hard enough to get 1k due to lag, glitching, floating blocks being in the way and just the time it would take to get seems a bit extreme just to get Jumper+ also the colours do look a little similar to the rank [Pro] so maybe u could do a colour scheme that doesnt look like any ranks :D

Ratings
I do like the idea of Jumper+ but i feel like 2k or 2.5k is just unrealistic to get as its already hard enough to get 1k due to lag, glitching, floating blocks being in the way and just the time it would take to get seems a bit extreme just to get Jumper+ also the colours do look a little similar to the rank [Pro] so maybe u could do a colour scheme that doesnt look like any ranks :D
regarding lag, i agree that needs to be fixed. with the colours, all of them are used up already, and i had to use someting :p