June 2019

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
Maybe I'll try Skyblock once it gets reset. Learning a new server isn't the easiest thing to do though

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
So hyped for factions, can't wait! Also, congrats to all of the new staff / staff who got promotions, and congrats to _P2_, AlfieJay, and of course, Ice <3 for staff of the month!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
We raised $4581.50 in 12 days for the Pride Foundation, Trevor Project & HRC charities!
Just re-read this thread, and I’m in utter disbelief at the amount raised for these very important charities!

I’m so proud to be apart of this amazing community - thank you to everyone who contributed towards this amazing cause! <3

logan

MVP+
lingeries
lingeries
MVP+
Ratings
Congratulations to the new staff, and congrats to the staff of the month. Thank you for donating <3

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
That sucks that they lost out on so much. At least the other companies will put the donations to good use

HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
Ton of optimizations from our new admin AJ, can now support 200+ with massive farms/grinders @ 20TPS
Enderman no longer teleport (was affecting eman grinders
I love you so much

In all seriousness though, really excited about all the changes, and congrats to all the staff who got promoted! And congrats to all the other staff who didn't, because you're great too!

logan

MVP+
lingeries
lingeries
MVP+
Ratings
Found out Pride Foundation doesn't accept donations from Canada, so we're doing 65% to Trevor Project & 35% to HRC

Added proof of donation to main post
Question, but why do you have to donate it? Surely there’s a trusted staff member that you could transfer the money to and they could donate it