OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83

| OVERVIEW

Focus
The team has been focusing on updating all our software to support a multi-server scaling environment. We are 95% done and will be entering beta testing this week. These changes allow us to not be constrained to a playercount cap, or have the need for multiple realms for 1 game.

This is something we've been wanting to do for years, and decided it's either going to be now or we would have to wait till the end of the year due to reset schedules. Unfortunately this means we were not able to release Skyblock in June, which also puts a delay on Survival too, and other game updates. We have big plans to address this, and these plans will be announced in July.

We've also been upgrading our network and hardware, in preparation for big updates soon. This is the reason behind some downtime, and some weird things happening like cubits being disabled for a few hours etc.

Islands
Islands Season 6 will be releasing on July 3rd @ 2:00PM EST!
Islands will not have the scaling tech and will be capped to 250 max players as we want to keep it a small community alternative to the upcoming Skyblock update. Many new additions and balancing has happened during the beta, largely thanks to the amazing beta testers.

Ranks
Today we converted global ranks on the store into per-server ranks
  • This has no effect on existing ranks, they are still global, and is only for new purchases.
  • The prices have received a 66% price reduction, making ranks much more affordable for everyone.
  • We will be adding back a global option back soon (updating store design for that)
  • No perks have been removed.
    I have also created a thread asking for new perk ideas to be added to Elite: https://manacube.com/threads/elite-rank-perk-suggestions.71666
  • Monthly key claim category has been removed from the store
    This is because they will be claimable in-game through our new daily rewards revamp releasing tonight/tomorrow
  • This is a change in part of an upcoming update, which will be announced in 1 week

Daily Rewards & Monthly Key Claiming
Gary will be retiring his daily rewards job and will be soon making a return as an chat helper.
His main job will be to help new players, and answering questions in chat.

Introducing the Cash Cow. This is where you'll now be claiming monthly keys, and claiming your new free daily reward!

This is the first version of the mystery crate

Rewards will vary based on the game.
You can claim these every day for free by just playing for at least 1 hour, and having your discord & forums linked.

Each day you claim in a row your streak counter will go up, and increase the amount of ManaLevel EXP you receive each time by 10%
*(There is a max cap of 1000 EXP per day)*
The GUI will also show the top active streaks on ManaCube. No prizes for this, just cosmetic
This update will be releasing globally over the span of the next 2 days.

Voting Removed
We are removing voting, for now at least.
Our advertising budget is also tripling after the release of Skyblock.

SunsetMagic Retirement
Sarah will be retiring and will become a teacher in September!
What Sarah has done for ManaCube over the years is unlistable, and she will be greatly missed on the staff team <3

Message from @SunsetMagic
Hey guys, @everyone I am stepping down from my position here at ManaCube and taking the retired role. It’s been a pleasure working with all of you and I am incredibly grateful for everything that I have learnt and gained from my experience here. I’ve been staff for five and a half years and it’s been incredible seeing all the change and growth Mana has undergone but also seeing how the kindness, generosity and friendship within the staff team and community has remained throughout everything! As many of you are aware, I will be starting as a full time teacher from September 1st, teaching Year 3, ages 7-8. Ever since I was a child, I’ve always wanted to work in education and even throughout my time at Manacube, I thoroughly enjoyed all the opportunities I’ve had to run trainings and meetings. I was hoping to stay here while teaching but some things aren't meant to be. I wish every single one of you the greatest success in your futures, on ManaCube and in your other ventures.

Other Updates
➥ Islands Season 6 Reveal & Countdown
➥ Skyblock 2nd Reveal
➥ Season 16 of Factions released
➥ 1.17 support added, and dropped 1.9-1.13 support
➥ Toy Story treasure chest released
➥ Parkour Challenge mode improvements
➥ Creative Elite Crate released
➥ New Auction House released
➥ Event server updated to 1.16
➥ Manaray Anticheat has banned over 13,600 players so far!
➥ Many more bug fixes and updates can be viewed at https://manacube.com/updates or in Discord #updates channel

| STAFF PROMOTIONS

Helper
@JojoStyle Olympus
@oWinqs Skyblock
@Rocky702 ManaPVP & Factions
@Elly_x Factions (3rd server)
@Lavendel Factions (2nd server)
@Jash Factions (2nd server)
@awesomeboy__ (2nd server)

| STAFF OF THE MONTH

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations to @TigerTwist on being voted In-Game Staff of the Month!

Congratulations to @Elly_x on being voted Forum Staff of the Month!

Congratulations to @Jash on being voted Discord Staff of the Month!

Congratulations to @gapplegal on being voted Team Player of the Month!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$50 reward to all SOTMs
See list of all past SOTM winners here: https://manacube.com/threads/manacube-staff-of-the-month-history.43200/

| MONTHLY PAYOUTS

FACTIONS REALM
SEASON 16 FARMING WEEK PAYOUTS
[Week ending June 26th 2021]
#1 terryZ_
- 12,575,281 Prize: $50 Gift Card

#2 Hallef - 7,212,016 Prize: $25 Gift Card PayPal

#3 testatura
- 6,560,737 Prize: $10 Gift Card

SEASON 15 RAIDING WEEK #1 PAYOUTS
[Week ending June 5th, 2021]
#1 Brownies
- $$1,143,573,300 Prize: $200 PayPal:

#2 UNGABUNGA - $864,162,000 Prize: $150 PayPal

#3 NTF
- $466,137,000 Prize: $75 PayPal

#4 R3moved - $411,051,000 Prize: $50 PayPal :mc_264-0:

#5 Olympus - $207,364,000 Prize: $25 PayPal :mc_264-0:

SEASON 15 RAIDING WEEK #2 PAYOUTS
[Week ending June 13th, 2021]
#1 Brownies
- $4,666,149,000 Prize: $200 PayPal:

#2 Clubhouse - $1,102,589,000 Prize: $150 PayPal

#3 Tricks
- $654,050,000 Prize: $75 PayPal

#4 PurgeIsHot - $596,100,000 Prize: $50 PayPal:mc_264-0:
#5 Unity
- $552,136,000 Prize: $25 PayPal:mc_264-0:

Watch https://manacube.com/updates/ for Farming & Raiding Season 14 Payouts

AETHER

Payouts are #1 = 50 Cubits; #2 = 25 Cubits; #3 = 10 Cubits

HADES MONSTERS
#1 Derpylatios - 28,126
#2 Birty - 27,768
#3 oZenithh - 19,365

MINING XP
#1 TTuller - 12,122,061
#2 CrispierChutoy - 7,170,605
#3 Audiths - 7,141,027

HARVESTS
#1 PenguinKayleigh
#2 Kixfy
#3 Blowings

REBIRTHS
#1 AntisocialKae - 39
#2 MRiyaz - 37
#3 Afxxz - 27

ATLAS

HADES MONSTERS
#1 Simplly - 13,537
#2 Limited_Twix - 11,438
#3 FrozenGay - 9,162

MINING XP
#1 MrWibs - 21,227,339
#2 WizGod - 12,393,066
#3 tekbu - 10,600,101

HARVESTS
#1 Simplly
#2 SSM_GOD
#3 _Jah__

REBIRTHS
#1 nick22985 - 41
#2 Jaquinzon - 38
#3 Meggggggg - 36

| TOP VOTERS:mc_264-0:

The vote leaderboard has now reset https://manacube.com/vote

Congratulations to the top voters!
Winners should create a Webstore Support Ticket to request their $25 Gift Card.

Voting is now being removed.

| JUNE 2021 STATS

Total Players: 3,490,946 (+85,637)

Total Staff: 57 (+1)
Forum Members: 66,078 (+1,591)
Discord Members: 45,775 (+2,151)
Max Players Online: (June 21, 2021) 2,935 (+256)
Total Votes: 112,060 (-25,370)
Up-time: 99% (-1%)
Average Session Playtime: 26 mins 37 secs (-27 seconds)
Minecraft Version
1.8 = 31% (+1%)
1.15 = 1% (+0%)
1.16 = 19% (-47%)
1.17 = 48% (+48%)

Attachments

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
congrats to all SOTM!!! and a big thanks to sunset for everything she’s done for mana. farewell! <3

Redubbed

Forum Expert
VIP+
Redubbed
Redubbed
VIP+
Ratings
116 4
I am glad for Gary’s promotion, he has done great work for the Manacube community. I’m glad the Cash Cow is bringing some new ideas to the table right after hire. This shows promise for the future. Hopefully she works with the team and the players well.

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Heya!

I just wanna say congrats to all SOTM, payout winners, top voters, staff proposals updates.

To @SunsetMagic , we will seriously miss you and we're already sad to see you leave. I wish you the best with retirement and that you succeed with your future projects. Thank you for growing alongside us for so long and showing us all a positive attitude. You've been incredible as a person and as staff and so we thank you <3
(I'm more awake now to fully comment on the situation)
Cheers to a good future

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
You will be missed sunset, hope your career as a teacher goes well. Thank you for managing this server as well as you have. Good luck!!!
Congratulations to all SOTM!
I'm so happy to see Cash Cow take over the rewards. Finally a monthly elite key on Parkour :D
I see an update is coming next week, excited for that

Only thing bad about this news other than sunset leaving is how Islands release isn't 37 minutes later than it is. Then it would be right when I was born!

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
You will be missed sunset, hope your career as a teacher goes well. Thank you for managing this server as well as you have. Good luck!!!
Congratulations to all SOTM!
I'm so happy to see Cash Cow take over the rewards. Finally a monthly elite key on Parkour :D
I see an update is coming next week, excited for that

Only thing bad about this news other than sunset leaving is how Islands release isn't 37 minutes later than it is. Then it would be right when I was born!
IKR

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Congrats on Sarah for touching grass for once :)

Hope Your teaching job will be fun!, wish you the best of luck in your future.

You stood out to me as one throughout my journey on mana.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435

| OVERVIEW

Focus
The team has been focusing on updating all our software to support a multi-server scaling environment. We are 95% done and will be entering beta testing this week. These changes allow us to not be constrained to a playercount cap, or have the need for multiple realms for 1 game.

This is something we've been wanting to do for years, and decided it's either going to be now or we would have to wait till the end of the year due to reset schedules. Unfortunately this means we were not able to release Skyblock in June, which also puts a delay on Survival too, and other game updates. We have big plans to address this, and these plans will be announced in July.

We've also been upgrading our network and hardware, in preparation for big updates soon. This is the reason behind some downtime, and some weird things happening like cubits being disabled for a few hours etc.

Islands
Islands Season 6 will be releasing on July 3rd @ 2:00PM EST!
Islands will not have the scaling tech and will be capped to 250 max players as we want to keep it a small community alternative to the upcoming Skyblock update. Many new additions and balancing has happened during the beta, largely thanks to the amazing beta testers.

Ranks
Today we converted global ranks on the store into per-server ranks
  • This has no effect on existing ranks, they are still global, and is only for new purchases.
  • The prices have received a 66% price reduction, making ranks much more affordable for everyone.
  • We will be adding back a global option back soon (updating store design for that)
  • No perks have been removed.
    I have also created a thread asking for new perk ideas to be added to Elite: https://manacube.com/threads/elite-rank-perk-suggestions.71666
  • Monthly key claim category has been removed from the store
    This is because they will be claimable in-game through our new daily rewards revamp releasing tonight/tomorrow
  • This is a change in part of an upcoming update, which will be announced in 1 week

Daily Rewards & Monthly Key Claiming
Gary will be retiring his daily rewards job and will be soon making a return as an chat helper.
His main job will be to help new players, and answering questions in chat.

Introducing the Cash Cow. This is where you'll now be claiming monthly keys, and claiming your new free daily reward!

This is the first version of the mystery crate

Rewards will vary based on the game.
You can claim these every day for free by just playing for at least 1 hour, and having your discord & forums linked.

Each day you claim in a row your streak counter will go up, and increase the amount of ManaLevel EXP you receive each time by 10%
*(There is a max cap of 1000 EXP per day)*
The GUI will also show the top active streaks on ManaCube. No prizes for this, just cosmetic
This update will be releasing globally over the span of the next 2 days.

Voting Removed
We are removing voting, for now at least.
Our advertising budget is also tripling after the release of Skyblock.

SunsetMagic Retirement
Sarah will be retiring and will become a teacher in September!
What Sarah has done for ManaCube over the years is unlistable, and she will be greatly missed on the staff team <3

Message from @SunsetMagic

Other Updates
➥ Islands Season 6 Reveal & Countdown
➥ Skyblock 2nd Reveal
➥ Season 16 of Factions released
➥ 1.17 support added, and dropped 1.9-1.13 support
➥ Toy Story treasure chest released
➥ Parkour Challenge mode improvements
➥ Creative Elite Crate released
➥ New Auction House released
➥ Event server updated to 1.16
➥ Manaray Anticheat has banned over 13,600 players so far!
➥ Many more bug fixes and updates can be viewed at https://manacube.com/updates or in Discord #updates channel

| STAFF PROMOTIONS

Helper
@JojoStyle Olympus
@oWinqs Skyblock
@Rocky702 ManaPVP & Factions
@Elly_x Factions (3rd server)
@Lavendel Factions (2nd server)
@Jash Factions (2nd server)
@awesomeboy__ (2nd server)

| STAFF OF THE MONTH

Congratulations to @TigerTwist on being voted In-Game Staff of the Month!

Congratulations to @Elly_x on being voted Forum Staff of the Month!

Congratulations to @Jash on being voted Discord Staff of the Month!

Congratulations to @gapplegal on being voted Team Player of the Month!

$50 reward to all SOTMs
See list of all past SOTM winners here: https://manacube.com/threads/manacube-staff-of-the-month-history.43200/

| MONTHLY PAYOUTS

FACTIONS REALM
SEASON 16 FARMING WEEK PAYOUTS
[Week ending June 26th 2021]
#1 terryZ_
- 12,575,281 Prize: $50 Gift Card

#2 Hallef - 7,212,016 Prize: $25 Gift Card PayPal

#3 testatura
- 6,560,737 Prize: $10 Gift Card

SEASON 15 RAIDING WEEK #1 PAYOUTS
[Week ending June 5th, 2021]
#1 Brownies
- $$1,143,573,300 Prize: $200 PayPal:

#2 UNGABUNGA - $864,162,000 Prize: $150 PayPal

#3 NTF
- $466,137,000 Prize: $75 PayPal

#4 R3moved - $411,051,000 Prize: $50 PayPal :mc_264-0:

#5 Olympus - $207,364,000 Prize: $25 PayPal :mc_264-0:

SEASON 15 RAIDING WEEK #2 PAYOUTS
[Week ending June 13th, 2021]
#1 Brownies
- $4,666,149,000 Prize: $200 PayPal:

#2 Clubhouse - $1,102,589,000 Prize: $150 PayPal

#3 Tricks
- $654,050,000 Prize: $75 PayPal

#4 PurgeIsHot - $596,100,000 Prize: $50 PayPal:mc_264-0:
#5 Unity
- $552,136,000 Prize: $25 PayPal:mc_264-0:

Watch https://manacube.com/updates/ for Farming & Raiding Season 14 Payouts

AETHER

HADES MONSTERS
#1 Derpylatios - 28,126
#2 Birty - 27,768
#3 oZenithh - 19,365

MINING XP
#1 TTuller - 12,122,061
#2 CrispierChutoy - 7,170,605
#3 Audiths - 7,141,027

HARVESTS
#1 PenguinKayleigh
#2 Kixfy
#3 Blowings

REBIRTHS
#1 AntisocialKae - 39
#2 MRiyaz - 37
#3 Afxxz - 27

ATLAS

HADES MONSTERS
#1 Simplly - 13,537
#2 Limited_Twix - 11,438
#3 FrozenGay - 9,162

MINING XP
#1 MrWibs - 21,227,339
#2 WizGod - 12,393,066
#3 tekbu - 10,600,101

HARVESTS
#1 Simplly
#2 SSM_GOD
#3 _Jah__

REBIRTHS
#1 nick22985 - 41
#2 Jaquinzon - 38
#3 Meggggggg - 36

| TOP VOTERS:mc_264-0:

The vote leaderboard has now reset https://manacube.com/vote

Congratulations to the top voters!
Winners should create a Webstore Support Ticket to request their $25 Gift Card.

Voting is now being removed.

| JUNE 2021 STATS

Total Players: 3,490,946 (+85,637)

Total Staff: 57 (+1)
Forum Members: 66,078 (+1,591)
Discord Members: 45,775 (+2,151)
Max Players Online: (June 21, 2021) 2,935 (+256)
Total Votes: 112,060 (-25,370)
Up-time: 99% (-1%)
Average Session Playtime: 26 mins 37 secs (-27 seconds)
Minecraft Version
1.8 = 31% (+1%)
1.15 = 1% (+0%)
1.16 = 19% (-47%)
1.17 = 48% (+48%)

I have a few questions

Will you ever make manapack 1.8?
With Gamemodes like parkour/kitpvp, can you make it so we can't join on 1.16+ since Parkour is only possible on 1.8?
How do you find the stats?

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Sad about voting. It was a great way for new players to get a fair chance at competing against the top most players. However it is understandable because I am the definition of vote abusing... anyways I really hope it is brought back.

I like and support the new focus. I just hope it comes with continued transparency.

Not a fan of cash cow. Also I do not like how the new rank system copies mv and how patron is coming more and more of a rank. Big -1 from me

Lastly, you're retiring the wrong admin. As much of an arch nemesis as sunset was for me, I am appreciative of the work she's done. I hope some of the other admins will continue her work *cough*. Also, have no fear as for I I'll be replacing Sunset as admin and shortly after be the ruler of this kingdom. (Starting ssm rates: 40$/hour + bonuses + gratuities + paid vacation 5/7 days a week)

xplodingpeanuts

ELITE
XPlodingPeanuts
XPlodingPeanuts
ELITE
Ratings
Congrats to all the SOTMs, staff promos, monthly lbs, and voting winners!

I like and support the new focus. I just hope it comes with continued transparency.
Utterly and completely agree with this. As a Skyblock main, I do not mind if reset gets delayed for Skyblock (or even Islands), as long as the game is released as bug-free and as complete as it can be, and that all concerns/issues/bugs that are found in beta testing are acknowledged at the very least. For example, #islands-beta channel in Discord seems to be very sporadically checked by staff - some issues are checkmarked while others are seemingly ignored, leading players to think that their concerns aren't being read.
It is interesting though, to see the proposed gameplays and updates to Skyblock and Islands, and I appreciate all the work that the devs and admins are putting in - I hope they are looking after themselves during this busy period <3 Looking forward to the final reveal for Skyblock! :)

Also, big congrats and thank you to Sunset! You've been amazing, and I wish you all the best for the future <3

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Thanks so much guys, I appreciate all the kind words. It has been a long ride and is very strange to be leaving, I will miss you all very much!