306 10

HaymakerYT

MVP
HaymakerYT
HaymakerYT
MVP
Ratings
25 11
Parkour is pretty fun imo, I really enjoy playing dropper too but unfortunately there are so few dropper maps :(. Hopefully there is more coming soon though :)

milkified

Dedicated Member
ELITE
milkified
milkified
ELITE
Ratings
231 1
WOW.
I’ve never even though of this, you are so right. Without the Hub we wouldn’t be able to get to all of the servers on the network, and there would be no world to connect to! A true genius you are, and man you are so right haha.
What if gameplay server replaced the hub teeeheee

ctrless

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gorekiss
gorekiss
ELITE
Ratings
185 12
Survival has been my all time favorite, mainly because of the community and helping out is fun! Although I have most of my hours on ManaCube dedicated to Survival, Olympus would have to be a close second! (I'm lazy with mining, but overall everyone is so welcoming and the server is very unique!)

Sekushi

PATRON
SekushiCookie
SekushiCookie
Patron
Ratings
22 3
Every server has its quality - PVP, Parkour, and other genres that every player has an interest in. Everyone has a different opinion so of course you will get different responses :). In my opinion im more into the time consuming, such as Survival and Skyblock. I love the player base. But every server is good in its own way :).

Ratings
1. Parkour for SURE. love the people and parkour is so fun.
2. Creative
3. Olympus
4. Skyblock, Survival, Kit PVP. Can't choose.

Ratings
18 1
Hey everyone so I was just wondering, what would you guys consider to be the best... or your favorite server on ManaCube right now and why?

While I must say it’s not the best right now, KitPvP is still my favorite server because I enjoy it so much, and I think the idea behind it is great, I’ve loved KitPvP from the very start of my online Minecraft playing, and I think ManaCube has always been my favorite KitPvP server ever since I joined this server, anyways what about you guys?
I met all my lovely friends on kitpvp, so kitpvp. Except for you toushe. One day.

lightningblade

Babaram_KISS
Babaram_KISS
Ratings
For sure kit pvp or parkour. There both really good

Hey everyone so I was just wondering, what would you guys consider to be the best... or your favorite server on ManaCube right now and why?

While I must say it’s not the best right now, KitPvP is still my favorite server because I enjoy it so much, and I think the idea behind it is great, I’ve loved KitPvP from the very start of my online Minecraft playing, and I think ManaCube has always been my favorite KitPvP server ever since I joined this server, anyways what about you guys?
Skyblock

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8

I am really enjoying Skyblock, Parkour and of course, Olympus right now can't pinpoint which one specifically that I prefer as they all have there ups and downs and I believe there can't really be the best game mode as everyone is different in the way they think and what they enjoy :)

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
When I first started playing, it was Islands. Then came Survival, then creative, back to survival, then skyblock. After a while i decided to try olympus. I enjoyed it. Everyone is kind and helpful and there's always someone to talk to. In between some time i started randomly going toparkour and kitpvp but just to talk, not really to play the gamemodes. I went back to survival after a while. then finally, I started enjoying kitpvp how it was intended, as I just talked in chat before. I never played parkour but I enjoy their community and their uhhh very unique chat experience :p. Right now I'm in a constant cycle of enjoying survival and olympus, they're tied equally.

Kingereeno

MVP
TJ300
TJ300
MVP
Ratings

OLYMPUS! without a doubt

justakwardnemo

Ratings

Mine is for sure Skyblock- Oasis!! I love it! I'm so addicted! There is more to it than normal skyblock including quests, and challenges. Plus being able to interact with the other players in an economy is a very fun twist to it.

E-54 Ganymede

MVP
_SaladeVerte
_SaladeVerte
MVP
Ratings
I'd like to say parkour.. but my favorite now is SkyBlock cause I brought french friends on it, and we're tryharding so hard it becomes funny :D

Educator

ELITE
Educator
Educator
ELITE
Ratings
Does discord count? That seems to be where all the cool kids are hangin out.