Just Some Parkour Suggestions and Ideas

bomber

Forum Expert
ELITE
bomberboy124
bomberboy124
ELITE
Ratings
These are just some parkour suggestions I thought of. I'm not sure if these have already been mentioned... - bomber
1. Maybe ELITE's could get a prize monthly like vip, vip+, mvp and mvp+ or if the chest comes out, maybe a key every month. I also think this because this costs a bit from the store with IRL money too.
2. The game has been crashing a lot lately, I hope it will be fixed soon though. This is when we get kicked to hub, it also causes glitch because sometimes I am even floating and I can't move... I also see some players complain too.
3.There have been the same tags for a while now, so maybe we can add some more such as [MEGA] or [BEST] from completing a champion map, racing, etc.
4.There should probably be a new difficulty like EASY, MEDIUM, HARD, EXPERT, INSANE, we should add one such as Impossible which could be really really hard. But some players are confident with harder maps.
5.Probably more kit's on parkour for donators as there are only 3, elite, color and donator. There should be a kit with like peg boots or a potions kit. Maybe it would be better to claim the peg boots once and the potions kit probably every week or 5 days...
6. The kit of colours book has been broken for a very long time and I recommend we sell it in /ah and let it expire so its not in your inventory. When 1 person clicks it I think it clicks a few people as well.
7. I think it would be better with more ranks, like above CHAMPION rank... I also think if we prestige from CHAMPION to noob, I think we should still be able to do champion maps but we can't, we need to rank up to skilled or adapt again.
8. There should be MAPPER+ for people who get like 15 or 20 maps accepted. I also think this should be different colours. Like elite can do /prefix..
9. We should get a tag from racing someone and winning a race multiple times. Such as WINNER or RACING tag.
10. The leaderboards should be fixed too as it says the same name for all the mana, score, hours, prestiges etc.
~Farming Maps~ Some easy maps to farm over and over again are...
Cake, Luckyblock for EASY MAPS, rhythm, aircraft for MEDIUM MAPS, Halloweenpk for HARD MAPS, Ramdom for EXPERT MAPS and maybe dropout for INSANE MAPS. As some people can't find the map they are looking for sometimes.
Remember, newer players struggle with jumps such as ladder jumps. Good Luck:):mc_65-0:

As some newer players do not know how to turn off chat go to: esc-> chat settings-> lower the opacity or scale.. If you turn it off fully, your checkpoints will not work.
Keep safe, stay home, good luck with anything, and keep playing Manacube :D.. Kind regards bomberboy124
You can comment on this if you wish to :)

Bugsnax

Dedicated Member
MVP
Bugsnax
Bugsnax
MVP
Ratings
225 19
im sure theyre working on all the fixes to be made but tbh everything else is outlandish, they're releasing an elite crate soonTM and kits with peg boots would honestly be pointless.

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
1. Elite will have the elite crate, it just hasn't released on parkour yet
3. New tags are good, as long as they are hard to get (as jumper)
4. I disagree, I don't want a new difficulty, but something else for more skilled players. Such as rankup parkour or one jumps
5. Disagree, We don't need kits on parkour
7. I agree that prestige noobs should be able to play expert, isnane and champ maps, it just feels like a flaw.
8. Mapper+ has been discussed for a long time, and I would love to have mapper prefix, purple is ugly af
9. Same as 3

2, 6 and 10 are just bugs and will get fixed eventually.