is this supposed to be a quad neo? Because that's impossible

Attachments

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
If you decide to create new maps, I highly recommend that you include a theme with a build. Map requirements are strict, so, maps like these, that are just parkour and nothing else, unfortunately have practically no chance of acceptance :(

1592701495531.png

i was told in game chat that a four block neo was just very hard. since this is no longer a jump, this in probably just an easy or medium. sorry for the inconvenience

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey pnexma,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: I don't really see any sort of attempt to portray a theme on this map, it's just kinda stages of biomes I guess? Unfortunately, biomes is one of our most overused themes. It's just not original at all anymore.
  • Build: The build is not very good. It's just flat and bland biome-themed stages with no detailing or shaping. Add on to that that the build is unoriginal and you have a very poor map.
  • Parkour: The PK's length and difficulty are suited for that of a medium map, even though it'd be an easier medium at that. But, I found the parkour to be quite boring to do as each segment utilized the same jump over and over. There was no variety in the blocks/jumps used.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.