Reviewing JustSoAdam - Staff Application (Old IGN: Nohvahr)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamMC

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
JustSoAdam
JustSoAdam
ELITE
Ratings
Your Minecraft Username
Nohvahr

What server are you applying for
Factions

---------------------------------------------

First Name
Adam

Country or Timezone
EU - UK (GMT)

Discord username
@AdamFanciesFresh#4526 (I will be changing this to @JustSoAdam#4526 soon)

Why do you want to become staff?
During the time i have spent playing Minecraft, even as a young child playing with friends, I have learnt what a Minecraft community really is like. I never gave up on Minecraft, even when it started to dip in the last 5-6 years. Playing Minecraft throughout that time has really expanded my knowledge of the game and helped me gain new attributes and sides to my personality. This may have been a bit dim and hazy, but this was needed to start my application, as Minecraft is not only a fun game to play in your spare time but it really does shape you and who you are. As a younger child i have always wanted to be creative and get behind the scenes of a server. So a couple years ago i applied to a small server with around 50 players daily on parkour and Skyblock types of servers. I thought i would be a perfect fit for the server but i was extremely nervous during my time around staff and applying for staff. But when i received staff role, i surprised myself massively... and i was actually great at it.

But all the nonsense aside, i really do think i would fit the role of staff member as i am glad to help any player who comes to me for help, including issues, small bugs, hate they have received, racism, discrimination and anything else that may come their way. I would be extraordinarily happy to do anything to help the server or players. Playing Manacube, i have really learnt what kind of a person I am; I have always thought i am too nice, but playing on Manacube and helping the players and users, new players, or experienced players, i have discovered that there is no such thing as being too nice. Having the experience of being a staff member, i now know what it takes to be a good staff member. Coming from being staff on a much smaller server, this will be a big step up... but i know i can do it, and i am prepared to go out of my way to achieve my goals and goals set for me!

There is definitely things I need to learn, as no one is perfect, but i believe that being staff on Manacube will show me what it is really like to be a staff member, and will prepare me for things in the real world in the future. One of the main reasons i am interested in Manacube (Factions and more) is because of the community built on top of it, not only is it extremely enjoyable... but i have really mixed in here and i have gotten to know a variety of people here on Manacube. This is my third time applying, if i am correct, and i think that since then I have 100% learnt lots more about what it takes to be a staff member; I have spoken and gotten closer to staff members to take advice from them. I have also spent time on other Manacube servers to experience more about the server. For example, I started playing Aether, Skyblock, Parkour and KitPVP to learn and communicate mix between different servers and players here on Manacube. As I mentioned earlier, I've only been staff on small community servers. I feel that applying for staff on a much larger server ,such as Manacube, will greatly improve my skill in all general areas. This will clearly be a challenge but that's what makes it even more worth the time and effort.

Reviewing my profile, you may be looking at my join date and be worried. I only joined on the 15th of September, and some people may see this as a bad aspect. I would completely agree with you here, However i have played on Minecraft for a while and i have gotten used to how servers work. So I don't think my time on the server should be an issue. However, i may have only played for a couple months or so, but during this time i have played almost 5 hours every night - which shows my dedication to the server - I have gotten very used to the way Manacube works - especially factions, and the community - and the players and rules especially - Most faction players would recognise my name and i am as happy and helpful as i can be during my time on the server!

Lastly, being based in the UK, i will be active whilst American mods, or other, may be at work/school - I think this will make it a lot better for the server, having more staff in a variety of time zones - to try to create a server with 24/7 help!

#Note - If i am declined of staff member, then i will be completely fine with this and i will take on board all of the feedback received from the community, and i will come back (more developed) - This shows that i am resilient and i won't give up. Thank you!

-Adam <3

How long have you played on ManaCube?
As of now, i have played almost 4 months on Manacube, Since the 15th of Sept 2019, packing in 200+ hours on Factions, 10+ on Skyblock and 2-3 on Parkour and Aether/Creative. As you can see by the time difference, i dedicate mostly all of my time to the Factions server as it is my best quality and i know most the users there on Factions. Surprisingly, i haven't had too many hours AFK on factions as i tend to not be the one to go AFK. Meaning i am online and not AFK during most of the hours mentioned.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?
1-2 Full days - This also includes play time though!

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I have always been interested in being creative, even if i am bad at it! I would always follow building/creating tutorials to mostly learn more but to also improve my capabilities, I would normally fail at this but as time went on and i did these thing more often... i would eventually get better at it; just like staff role! As mentioned before, I am Resilient where ever i go. I try to carry this trait everywhere! - As i think Resilience is extremely important within being a staff member. I will always be happy to get back up and try again if i make a mess of things, and if i don't... well... that's a bonus! I am extremely understanding and patient, being a young teen... i still have to do things and spend a lot of time with my family, but i am happy to wait hours for replies if it means i will make their day better in the end! Using my resilience and patience, i may take few tries to understand what someone is trying to tell me.. but with good communication from the deliverer and the receiver, being myself, i believe i can understand and adapt to the situation. Having all these skills, including determination - fitting into resilience, i believe i will be able to do a great job of staff role here at ManaCube. I am also great at being part of a team! using my determination, courage, and understanding... i can work well together with anyone! Even if they can be a little bit annoying :D. I am 100% not perfect, i will mess up now and again, but upon doing so... I will fix my mistakes and learn from it - like most people. I also take responsibility for my actions, meaning i won't try to blame something else for something i have cause.

Taking this out of Minecraft now, I am also very academic... i struggle with chemistry and German but most academic subjects, including Maths and English, I am great at! Meaning i will keep my Grammar up to the best standards possible; which is definitely needed when becoming a staff member.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
As mentioned earlier, I have spent time, well.. quite a lot of time, as being and making my way to becoming staff on much smaller servers. Although these are definitely 'smaller' servers, i still know what I am doing and i know the rules to follow. I have been staff on many servers... I have even had the chance to be Admin and Leader once or twice. With all of this put together, i believe i have what it takes to become staff here at ManaCube! During my time being Staff on several servers, i learnt what it is like to be part of a team.. but not just any team, a Minecraft team. I also learnt how to control my anger, meaning i will only be angry and hostile when really needed - I feel that this is an important thing to bring up as staff members from my past servers have been quite unfriendly, which causes new players to ultimately... swap servers, which is definitely not a good thing. From being team leaders In Real Life and In Game, i have learnt how to cooperate and communicate with other players. I have also learnt how to handle lots of different problems and i will follow the instructions given. To get more in depth with experiences, I have had the opportunity in real life to lead others to success; and if we fail, i take notes and make sure to think about what went wrong. While being a staff member on many different servers, I have experienced many different encounters, and I feel that due to the experiences i have been through, in the past whether they have been positive or negative, while being a staff member - and in real life experiences like leading a team or being part of a team - really helped me become a more calm and collected person; I believe this should really help me become a staff member here at Manacube!

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
As mentioned above, i hold the attributes of:

Resilience - I have gone over this attribute lots already, but it is so important that it needs to be explained again. Resilience is needed for anyone, not only staff member here at Manacube, but also people who are looking for jobs. As an employer is not going to employ someone who won't put all their effort in and will give up easily. This is why i think this is the main attribute that should distinguish myself from other players.

Patience and Anger Control - These two attributes fit in together as you can't have one if you don't have the other! I believe i hold Patience i am happy to wait hours and hours on end for a reply or for something to be done about something... as long as it is fixed and the recipient is happy! This is of course something that makes me stand out from others. Players can always rely on me being patient, and i will be quick to reply... as i will put my hands in the air and say... I check my phone a lot! Anger Control is also extremely needed for being staff role, not only on Manacube, but on any server and job in general. No server is going to want someone who gets easily angry and hostile as it is really uncomfortable, and quite frankly... unfriendly! It can also send players off as they feel that they didn't receive the respect they wanted from that server. I am definitely not this type; I will only use anger when needed and i like to restrict myself from being unfriendly at all times possible

Teamwork: Last but not least... teamwork is my final yet almost most important attribute. I believe this attribute is needed completely as a server is always going to need staff who can work together. Because if not, the server will probably tumble and take a fall! I definitely hold & carry the attribute 'teamwork' as i am happy to work with anyone who i need to to get a job completed. Even if the person i need to work together with isn't friendly, and doesn't hold the attributes i have listed... i will still be happy to work with them, as teamwork is needed wherever you go!

I believe these attributes will distinguish me from other players attempting to become a staff member/helper! Thank you greatly for letting me take the time to fill out this form - Manacube has made me a much better person thanks to the community... and i can't thank any of you enough

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
Staff members vary greatly from and between different staff permissions and roles.
In My opinion, I believe that a ChatMod is used to counter hate speech, impersonation, discrimination (including homophobic and racist behaviour) and much more to do with chat - as implied by the name. ChatMods are used to help create a safe, respectful environment for the server, keeping disallowed behavour away from Manacube. They may also have a say in suggestions or more. (Truly what i think)

I believe Helpers are used to suggest ideas and communicate with higher up staff about bugs or other. Helpers are great for communicating with other staff (Meaning you need to be strong in Teamwork to have this role) - Once again, truly what i think.

MOD and MOD+ are used to help in game bugs, mute members who are behaving inappropriately and/or ban members who are behaving terribly (hate speech or hacks etc.)
They also may have a say in suggestions and ideas to put forward - Again, this is my opinion only.

Admins are much higher up and have many more perms allowing them to fix many problems uplifted by tickets or dm requests in game or in discord. An admins job is to fix many bugs allow the server to run smooth.

Co-Owner and Owner are in charge of most if not all decisions put forward and check everything before putting them forward.

**all of these listed above are my opinion only, i have not done much research on behalf of manacube but i am certain this i close to if not correct! - Keep in mind all of these roles are always checking and replying to tickets and/or issues players are experiencing; but they can also just have a general discussion here on the forums!**

Thank you!

-Adam <3

Are you able to use recording software?
Yes

Anything else we should know?
Wednesdays and Saturdays are my inactive days - sorry for any trouble caused!

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

itsbuz

MVP+
MVP
OffethMyPeeneth
OffethMyPeeneth
MVP+
Ratings
4 1
+1. You have completed all requirements and more. You have written a lot of valid information and I think you deserve a shot. Good luck.
-
Buz<3

AdamMC

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
JustSoAdam
JustSoAdam
ELITE
Ratings
+1. You have completed all requirements and more. You have written a lot of valid information and I think you deserve a shot. Good luck.
-
Buz<3
Thanks so much for your positive feedback! Have a great 2020

-Adam <3

melseuss

+1! Probably the best staff application I've ever read. It was full of so much heart, so well written, so detailed, and so clear. Adam is a kind, friendly person and a great player. He's also very active and knows a lot about factions. After reading his application and knowing him as a friend, I am positive that he'd be a wonderful staff member. Best of luck Adam!

AdamMC

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
JustSoAdam
JustSoAdam
ELITE
Ratings
+1! Probably the best staff application I've ever read. It was full of so much heart, so well written, so detailed, and so clear. Adam is a kind, friendly person and a great player. He's also very active and knows a lot about factions. After reading his application and knowing him as a friend, I am positive that he'd be a wonderful staff member. Best of luck Adam!
Thanks so much mel! <3

-Adam <3

AdamMC

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
JustSoAdam
JustSoAdam
ELITE
Ratings

CosmicLunaBunny

MVP+
zBld
zBld
MVP+
Ratings
9 3
Your Minecraft Username
Nohvahr

What server are you applying for
Factions

First Name
Adam

Country or Timezone
EU - UK (GMT)

Discord username
@AdamFanciesFresh#4526 (I will be changing this to @JustSoAdam#4526 soon)

Why do you want to become staff?
During the time i have spent playing Minecraft, even as a young child playing with friends, I have learnt what a Minecraft community really is like. I never gave up on Minecraft, even when it started to dip in the last 5-6 years. Playing Minecraft throughout that time has really expanded my knowledge of the game and helped me gain new attributes and sides to my personality. This may have been a bit dim and hazy, but this was needed to start my application, as Minecraft is not only a fun game to play in your spare time but it really does shape you and who you are. As a younger child i have always wanted to be creative and get behind the scenes of a server. So a couple years ago i applied to a small server with around 50 players daily on parkour and Skyblock types of servers. I thought i would be a perfect fit for the server but i was extremely nervous during my time around staff and applying for staff. But when i received staff role, i surprised myself massively... and i was actually great at it.

But all the nonsense aside, i really do think i would fit the role of staff member as i am glad to help any player who comes to me for help, including issues, small bugs, hate they have received, racism, discrimination and anything else that may come their way. I would be extraordinarily happy to do anything to help the server or players. Playing Manacube, i have really learnt what kind of a person I am; I have always thought i am too nice, but playing on Manacube and helping the players and users, new players, or experienced players, i have discovered that there is no such thing as being too nice. Having the experience of being a staff member, i now know what it takes to be a good staff member. Coming from being staff on a much smaller server, this will be a big step up... but i know i can do it, and i am prepared to go out of my way to achieve my goals and goals set for me!

There is definitely things I need to learn, as no one is perfect, but i believe that being staff on Manacube will show me what it is really like to be a staff member, and will prepare me for things in the real world in the future. One of the main reasons i am interested in Manacube (Factions and more) is because of the community built on top of it, not only is it extremely enjoyable... but i have really mixed in here and i have gotten to know a variety of people here on Manacube. This is my third time applying, if i am correct, and i think that since then I have 100% learnt lots more about what it takes to be a staff member; I have spoken and gotten closer to staff members to take advice from them. I have also spent time on other Manacube servers to experience more about the server. For example, I started playing Aether, Skyblock, Parkour and KitPVP to learn and communicate mix between different servers and players here on Manacube. As I mentioned earlier, I've only been staff on small community servers. I feel that applying for staff on a much larger server ,such as Manacube, will greatly improve my skill in all general areas. This will clearly be a challenge but that's what makes it even more worth the time and effort.

Reviewing my profile, you may be looking at my join date and be worried. I only joined on the 15th of September, and some people may see this as a bad aspect. I would completely agree with you here, However i have played on Minecraft for a while and i have gotten used to how servers work. So I don't think my time on the server should be an issue. However, i may have only played for a couple months or so, but during this time i have played almost 5 hours every night - which shows my dedication to the server - I have gotten very used to the way Manacube works - especially factions, and the community - and the players and rules especially - Most faction players would recognise my name and i am as happy and helpful as i can be during my time on the server!

Lastly, being based in the UK, i will be active whilst American mods, or other, may be at work/school - I think this will make it a lot better for the server, having more staff in a variety of time zones - to try to create a server with 24/7 help!

#Note - If i am declined of staff member, then i will be completely fine with this and i will take on board all of the feedback received from the community, and i will come back (more developed) - This shows that i am resilient and i won't give up. Thank you!

-Adam <3

How long have you played on ManaCube?
As of now, i have played almost 4 months on Manacube, Since the 15th of Sept 2019, packing in 200+ hours on Factions, 10+ on Skyblock and 2-3 on Parkour and Aether/Creative. As you can see by the time difference, i dedicate mostly all of my time to the Factions server as it is my best quality and i know most the users there on Factions. Surprisingly, i haven't had too many hours AFK on factions as i tend to not be the one to go AFK. Meaning i am online and not AFK during most of the hours mentioned.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?
1-2 Full days - This also includes play time though!

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I have always been interested in being creative, even if i am bad at it! I would always follow building/creating tutorials to mostly learn more but to also improve my capabilities, I would normally fail at this but as time went on and i did these thing more often... i would eventually get better at it; just like staff role! As mentioned before, I am Resilient where ever i go. I try to carry this trait everywhere! - As i think Resilience is extremely important within being a staff member. I will always be happy to get back up and try again if i make a mess of things, and if i don't... well... that's a bonus! I am extremely understanding and patient, being a young teen... i still have to do things and spend a lot of time with my family, but i am happy to wait hours for replies if it means i will make their day better in the end! Using my resilience and patience, i may take few tries to understand what someone is trying to tell me.. but with good communication from the deliverer and the receiver, being myself, i believe i can understand and adapt to the situation. Having all these skills, including determination - fitting into resilience, i believe i will be able to do a great job of staff role here at ManaCube. I am also great at being part of a team! using my determination, courage, and understanding... i can work well together with anyone! Even if they can be a little bit annoying :D. I am 100% not perfect, i will mess up now and again, but upon doing so... I will fix my mistakes and learn from it - like most people. I also take responsibility for my actions, meaning i won't try to blame something else for something i have cause.

Taking this out of Minecraft now, I am also very academic... i struggle with chemistry and German but most academic subjects, including Maths and English, I am great at! Meaning i will keep my Grammar up to the best standards possible; which is definitely needed when becoming a staff member.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
As mentioned earlier, I have spent time, well.. quite a lot of time, as being and making my way to becoming staff on much smaller servers. Although these are definitely 'smaller' servers, i still know what I am doing and i know the rules to follow. I have been staff on many servers... I have even had the chance to be Admin and Leader once or twice. With all of this put together, i believe i have what it takes to become staff here at ManaCube! During my time being Staff on several servers, i learnt what it is like to be part of a team.. but not just any team, a Minecraft team. I also learnt how to control my anger, meaning i will only be angry and hostile when really needed - I feel that this is an important thing to bring up as staff members from my past servers have been quite unfriendly, which causes new players to ultimately... swap servers, which is definitely not a good thing. From being team leaders In Real Life and In Game, i have learnt how to cooperate and communicate with other players. I have also learnt how to handle lots of different problems and i will follow the instructions given. To get more in depth with experiences, I have had the opportunity in real life to lead others to success; and if we fail, i take notes and make sure to think about what went wrong. While being a staff member on many different servers, I have experienced many different encounters, and I feel that due to the experiences i have been through, in the past whether they have been positive or negative, while being a staff member - and in real life experiences like leading a team or being part of a team - really helped me become a more calm and collected person; I believe this should really help me become a staff member here at Manacube!

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
As mentioned above, i hold the attributes of:

Resilience - I have gone over this attribute lots already, but it is so important that it needs to be explained again. Resilience is needed for anyone, not only staff member here at Manacube, but also people who are looking for jobs. As an employer is not going to employ someone who won't put all their effort in and will give up easily. This is why i think this is the main attribute that should distinguish myself from other players.

Patience and Anger Control - These two attributes fit in together as you can't have one if you don't have the other! I believe i hold Patience i am happy to wait hours and hours on end for a reply or for something to be done about something... as long as it is fixed and the recipient is happy! This is of course something that makes me stand out from others. Players can always rely on me being patient, and i will be quick to reply... as i will put my hands in the air and say... I check my phone a lot! Anger Control is also extremely needed for being staff role, not only on Manacube, but on any server and job in general. No server is going to want someone who gets easily angry and hostile as it is really uncomfortable, and quite frankly... unfriendly! It can also send players off as they feel that they didn't receive the respect they wanted from that server. I am definitely not this type; I will only use anger when needed and i like to restrict myself from being unfriendly at all times possible

Teamwork: Last but not least... teamwork is my final yet almost most important attribute. I believe this attribute is needed completely as a server is always going to need staff who can work together. Because if not, the server will probably tumble and take a fall! I definitely hold & carry the attribute 'teamwork' as i am happy to work with anyone who i need to to get a job completed. Even if the person i need to work together with isn't friendly, and doesn't hold the attributes i have listed... i will still be happy to work with them, as teamwork is needed wherever you go!

I believe these attributes will distinguish me from other players attempting to become a staff member/helper! Thank you greatly for letting me take the time to fill out this form - Manacube has made me a much better person thanks to the community... and i can't thank any of you enough

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
Staff members vary greatly from and between different staff permissions and roles.
In My opinion, I believe that a ChatMod is used to counter hate speech, impersonation, discrimination (including homophobic and racist behaviour) and much more to do with chat - as implied by the name. ChatMods are used to help create a safe, respectful environment for the server, keeping disallowed behavour away from Manacube. They may also have a say in suggestions or more. (Truly what i think)

I believe Helpers are used to suggest ideas and communicate with higher up staff about bugs or other. Helpers are great for communicating with other staff (Meaning you need to be strong in Teamwork to have this role) - Once again, truly what i think.

MOD and MOD+ are used to help in game bugs, mute members who are behaving inappropriately and/or ban members who are behaving terribly (hate speech or hacks etc.)
They also may have a say in suggestions and ideas to put forward - Again, this is my opinion only.

Admins are much higher up and have many more perms allowing them to fix many problems uplifted by tickets or dm requests in game or in discord. An admins job is to fix many bugs allow the server to run smooth.

Co-Owner and Owner are in charge of most if not all decisions put forward and check everything before putting them forward.

**all of these listed above are my opinion only, i have not done much research on behalf of manacube but i am certain this i close to if not correct! - Keep in mind all of these roles are always checking and replying to tickets and/or issues players are experiencing; but they can also just have a general discussion here on the forums!**

Thank you!

-Adam <3

Are you able to use recording software?
Yes

Anything else we should know?
Wednesdays and Saturdays are my inactive days - sorry for any trouble caused!

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes
Hello Adam! Great to see you apply! I would give this a +0.8. The reason why I give you a 0.8 is because I never seen you help other players and I’ve never seen you on discord chat.

AdamMC

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
JustSoAdam
JustSoAdam
ELITE
Ratings
Hello Adam! Great to see you apply! I would give this a +0.8. The reason why I give you a 0.8 is because I never seen you help other players and I’ve never seen you on discord chat.
Thanks for you feedback! I try my best to help, maybe i need to help even more!

Have a great 2020!

-Adam <3

Sonic_Raptor

MVP+
MVP
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
MVP+
Ratings
367 10
Hey there Adam!
You've got a decent application however you're missing a few requirements. Firstly you do currently have 50 hours in your chose game mode let alone across the server. Albeit I understand if this is due to the recent factions reset. Secondly you need to have connected to the Manacube discord and for at least me I cannot find you there. Here is the link to join: https://discord.gg/6HRhqh
From there your application is pretty sound although you could use better grammar such as fullstops to make it appear less like a first draft.
Good luck with your staff application
- Raptor

Ratings
149 6
Hey Adam!
You've got a pretty solid ManaCube staff application if you think about it in detail/information though as @Sonic_Raptor did previously mention above there are a few ways you could improve your staff application. Raptor mentioned that you haven't signed into the ManaCube Discord server and after doing some research it does seem that you're not logged into the ManaCube Discord. I highly suggest that you become active on there as it's the main line of communication other than the server.

You've got a decent amount of forum posts but I do suggest that you become more active on the forums, I wish you the best of luck with your staff application! :) It's a + 0.3 for me, good job!
- TheProTroller

AdamMC

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
JustSoAdam
JustSoAdam
ELITE
Ratings
Hey there Adam!
You've got a decent application however you're missing a few requirements. Firstly you do currently have 50 hours in your chose game mode let alone across the server. Albeit I understand if this is due to the recent factions reset. Secondly you need to have connected to the Manacube discord and for at least me I cannot find you there. Here is the link to join: https://discord.gg/6HRhqh
From there your application is pretty sound although you could use better grammar such as fullstops to make it appear less like a first draft.
Good luck with your staff application
- Raptor
Hey Raptor, thanks for your feedback - I can tell you that i 100% do have the time needed to apply, i have 72 hours on factions as of now i’m pretty sure and in season 1 i had 250+. But never the less, thanks for you feedback - Also my discord is definitely linked and i have joined! It is AdamFanciesFresh, you can find me in the Elite section! I will take into context your suggestion about grammar though. I do try my best; Once again, thanks for you feedback!

-Adam <3

AdamMC

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
JustSoAdam
JustSoAdam
ELITE
Ratings
Hey Adam!
You've got a pretty solid ManaCube staff application if you think about it in detail/information though as @Sonic_Raptor did previously mention above there are a few ways you could improve your staff application. Raptor mentioned that you haven't signed into the ManaCube Discord server and after doing some research it does seem that you're not logged into the ManaCube Discord. I highly suggest that you become active on there as it's the main line of communication other than the server.

You've got a decent amount of forum posts but I do suggest that you become more active on the forums, I wish you the best of luck with your staff application! :) It's a + 0.3 for me, good job!
- TheProTroller
Yeah i am definitely linked i have been since the start of my time here, i don’t know why that is - It could be because i’m offline? Or because i’m Elite but the forums says i’m MVP+. Who knows? Maybe a bug for the team - I also never realised how important it is to be active on forums and discord up until a few days ago. I am now much more active and i try to help whenever i can! Thanks for your constructive feedback/criticism!

-Adam <3

Chris !!

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
chrispls
chrispls
ELITE
Ratings
128 1
Hello Adam,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff. I am a bit late to this, so I will be referring to previous posts if their thoughts are the same as mine. Instead of giving you a number rating, I will be giving you helpful criticism instead as it is a better reference for improvement. I first want to say that you have a lot of information in your staff application, so congrats on that. I do believe that you should include what you believe a staff member in general is rather than the permissions for each staff rank. Other than that, I would give you a thumbs-up on detail. You also have said that you have about 70 hours on factions. This is not much in my opinion as factions is a time-based gamemode. I also have never seen you on when I have, so I don’t know how much you interact in chat. As a former factions player and semi-active player, I do not think that is much as I currently have about 50 hours just from interacting in chat (not even playing). I am also in the same faction as you, and have not heard a single word about you, so I think you should get more attached to the community so there are more people talking about you, knowing that they can go to you if there is an issue that can be solved. I also have not seen that many quality posts by you, so I suggest you try to talk more with the community and get to know everyone, as well on discord. Other than thay, I wish you good luck on applying for staff. As far as I can see, this is not your first time applying for staff. If you are to be rejected, do not take it as a sign to give up or look down on yourself. Instead, take the helpful criticism that Helper Management has given you and further better yourself, to apply for staff again and hopefully get accepted.

Good luck,
Chris (uglees)

Last edited:

AdamMC

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
JustSoAdam
JustSoAdam
ELITE
Ratings
Hello Adam,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff. I am a bit late to this, so I will be referring to previous posts if their thoughts are the same as mine. Instead of giving you a number rating, I will be giving you helpful criticism instead as it is a better reference for improvement. I first want to say that you have a lot of information in your staff application, so congrats on that. I do believe that you should include what you believe a staff member in general is rather than the permissions for each staff rank. Other than that, I would give you a thumbs-up on detail. You also have said that you have about 70 hours on factions. This is not much in my opinion as factions is a time-based gamemode. I also have never seen you on when I have, so I don’t know how much you interact in chat. As a former factions player and semi-active player, I do not think that is much as I currently have about 50 hours just from interacting in chat (not even playing). I am also in the same faction as you, and have not heard a single word about you, so I think you should get more attached to the community so there are more people talking about you, knowing that they can go to you if there is an issue that can be solved. I also have not seen that many quality posts by you, so I suggest you try to talk more with the community and get to know everyone, as well on discord. Other than thay, I wish you good luck on applying for staff. As far as I can see, this is your first time applying for staff. If you are to be rejected, do not take it as a sign to give up or look down on yourself. Instead, take the helpful criticism that Helper Management has given you and further better yourself, to apply for staff again and hopefully get accepted.

Good luck,
Chris (uglees)
Hey Chris, first of all thanks for your helpful criticism. Secondly, i would like to say, i quit factions about 4-5 days into factions season 2 and i just came back a few days ago. This may be why i don’t have much time. In Season 1 of faction I had packed in 250-300+ hours. This is actually my third time applying, and i have put a lot more effort in this time. Once again Chris, thank you for the helpful criticism!

Have a great 2020

- Adam <3

AdamMC

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
JustSoAdam
JustSoAdam
ELITE
Ratings
My apologies totally forgot factions isn't displayed <3
- Raptor
EDIT:
Also what is your current discord name?
Oh no worries Raptor!

My discord is currently @AdamFanciesFresh#4526
However if i do need to be contacted about staff (if it doesn’t work) then do also try JustSoAdam#4526

Have a great 2020!

-Adam <3

Chris !!

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
chrispls
chrispls
ELITE
Ratings
128 1
Hey Chris, first of all thanks for your helpful criticism. Secondly, i would like to say, i quit factions about 4-5 days into factions season 2 and i just came back a few days ago. This may be why i don’t have much time. In Season 1 of faction I had packed in 250-300+ hours. This is actually my third time applying, and i have put a lot more effort in this time. Once again Chris, thank you for the helpful criticism!

Have a great 2020

- Adam <3
I have changed my post according to the feedback you have given me. Seeing that you have only recently come back, I would tell you to give it a bit of time before applying for staff, but if you really think that you have a chance given the time that you have been playing, good luck.

Chris (uglees)

Status
Not open for further replies.