First Name
Jeremy

Country or Timezone
USA

Discord username
wertywert

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to help this server. I have seen tons of hackers ruining it for other people wich is not fair and i would put a tstp to it. to some deegree. i also want to help if theres a new person b/c i noticed u have 1 helper and id like to be your second

How long have you played on ManaCube?
about 1-2 years

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
i can be very patient i know how to use a lot of the commands and i can be on for most of the time

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
i have played on a lot of other servers and i see a lot of flaws and i want to make sure this server does not have all of the obvious ones

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
i can be patient with people. i have a lot of experience with this because i have been the owner of a realm for 3 years. i am willing to give up some work hours to help people

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
to help people who are new to the server and to ban hackers and also to fix problems and help people

Are you able to use recording software?
yes

Anything else we should know?
I would really like to be helper and if you could let me be helper, even if it were on probation, i would sincerely appreciate that. i have also supported this server two times by buying VIP for myself and a friend

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

InfinityxKatrina

VIP+
VIP
InfinityxKatrina
InfinityxKatrina
VIP+
Ratings
37 1
Unfortunately I'd give this a -1. You do have experience, but you do not meet some of the requirements for staff (20 forum posts, 500 word application). Your application is also not gramatically correct. I recommend giving more details about experience, skills, and attributes.

Nonetheless I wish you the best of luck <3