Key All (late)

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
I already hug you everyday when I come to /warp ssm but you don't hug back :/
I find that hard to believe. As the up and coming King of hugs, I can guarantee that the only time I don't hug back is if I'm AFK. And if that is the case, I am deeply sorry, as the common rule of my kingdom socially promotes and advocates for hugging back!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
It's May April fools is long gone
I know, but I was saying the x-raying shit was a joke
First of all, breaking the rules once doesn't make it impossible to be staff later. Tuller is a big part of the community, and I think everyone involved agrees that his altercation with a hacked client was merely a lapse in judgement. Second of all, the Manacube Elections were not an April fools' prank. It was real.
I was joking, and I wasn't aware that he actually was using a hacked client. I was told that a bunch of patrons were banned for abusing a glitch in the volcano.
Also, I didn't mean to say that just bcuz someone broke the rules once doesn't mean they can't be staff in the future... I'm just saying that it could lower a person's chances.
And yes, I do know some old staff who had been banned before.... so yes I'm well aware that my original claim wasn't very valid or accurate.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
It has been proposed and promoted by multiple commoners that if we do not receive our needs, we will gather and participate in the first revolutionary ManaCube walk-out.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Probably not a high chance, he would probably just do an ancient key, I mean I'm not complaining it's still free lol
Last time he gave everyone an ancient key, but also gave the donators an additional seasonal crate key (Christmas key).

iserik

ELITE
iserik
iserik
ELITE
Ratings
48 6
Any info about the new gamemode?

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Nothing yet but keep an eye out in announcements ;)
Wait, hold on, do you know something?!
By the order of SLTMC (Special Leadership Team of ManaCube Council), you are ordered to reveal the secrets.
Failure to do so will result in an immediate unhug.