keys

Does anybody agree with me that ancient and legendary keys are too hard to get in Factions and it can kind of become pay to win.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Does anybody agree with me that ancient and legendary keys are too hard to get in Factions and it can kind of become pay to win.
I somewhat agree and disagree. One of the main reasons for the legendary/ancient keys is a way for players that want to pay for something in order to get a special. Of course, because they have real-world value, they also have a presence in-game. You are able to buy them in-game for money, but part of me thinks that keys are meant to be pay to win. That's where I disagree with you. I think one of the main economies could be IG's, good gear, enchantments, really anything. If you want to submit a suggestion, I'd recommend putting it on this website: https://suggestions.manacube.com. The top posts are added in. I wish you luck in all of your endeavors.

Best,
WingsOfFyre

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
These were VERY strong in the beginning of the season, and provided a huge advantage at SOTW. However, at this point in the season, I don't find them to be very useful (this perspective is probably fairly skewed, since I don't care much about money) unless you are aiming for something specifically (like the legendary set). So I do feel like it was very P2W initially, though I now feel their effects have "died off" a bit as the season has progressed.