Accepted kibbykab locked appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Username: kibbykab

Date when locked: January 1st; the day winter wonderland came out

Why you were locked: I was locked for something called NoFall.

Why should your account be unlocked: Because I wasn't using NoFall or any hacks at all, I would really like to see the video you got on me.

Any evidence to support your appeal: I have been able to fall short distances onto the ground, without taking fall damage, or being teleported to the last checkpoint, and what I think SaltyShron had seen me do was exactly that, and all I was doing was going and looking around at the houses and the parkour in the winter wonderland map at checkpoint 8-10 or so. I am sorry if I am not supposed to be able to do that, I promise you I didn't know that and I am very sorry for doing something you thought was hacking. I don't know why I am able to do that and if you want to make sure I am telling the truth I will show you on the server.

Aloro

SrMod
Senior Mod
MVP+
Helper Management
Mapper
Aloro
Aloro
MVP+
Ratings
347 11
Hey Kibbykab,
I will put your rank appeal into reviewing.
I'll look at any evidence given with your lock and will also talk to any other parkour staff and get their opinions on this.

- Aloro/Toby

Aloro

SrMod
Senior Mod
MVP+
Helper Management
Mapper
Aloro
Aloro
MVP+
Ratings
347 11
Hey Kibbykab,

Your appeal to be unlocked has been accepted,
Due to insufficient evidence we can not keep you locked on parkour, However being unlocked does not give you a free pass to hacking. If you are caught to be hacking you will be perm banned!

- Aloro/Toby

Status
Not open for further replies.