Kill Assists

CammX

MVP+
CammX
CammX
MVP+
Ratings
82 4
I do not play KitPvP all that often but when i do i find it quite annoying that i get so many assists and barely any kills. Would anyone else agree that assists should count towards kills after a certain amount of assists? Maybe after 5-10 assists they count towards kills? It was just a thought because the last time i was on i mustve got 4 kills and 20 assists.

iShigetora

iShigetora
iShigetora
Ratings
I do not play KitPvP all that often but when i do i find it quite annoying that i get so many assists and barely any kills. Would anyone else agree that assists should count towards kills after a certain amount of assists? Maybe after 5-10 assists they count towards kills? It was just a thought because the last time i was on i mustve got 4 kills and 20 assists.
I mean in my time playing Kitpvp (on multiple servers including ManaPvp) assists have always been this way, I mainly try to get into 1v1 situations to avoid people coming in and trying to steal my kills but again its always been this way.
I don't think assists should count to kills imo, it's just always been an annoying aspect of kitpvp I suppose.