• Maybe - Other balance ideas would make it a good idea

• No - Bad idea

Results are only viewable after voting.

GGAddictionz

VIP
GGAddictionz
GGAddictionz
VIP
Considering one Bottle O' Enchanting costs $100 and gets you an average of 7 XP (3-11 range) it is a costly en-devour to enchant for low level players risk free. I have seen a lot of new players dropping with unenchanted gear and that got me thinking what if we implemented XP gains for each kill.

Say 1 kill is worth 1 XP which is not much considering fishing gives 2 XP (1-3 range) per fish and with a decent rod (Lure 3) you can catch a fish every 10 seconds (5-15s range if the water block is exposed to sun or moonlight). If players got 1 XP per kill they would be able to enchant their newly bought gear without any additional cost other than the gear itself. It would reduce the risk factor of dropping down and not getting your moneys worth by lowering the cost in turn lowering the required number of kills to break even.

This perk could be unlocked in the black market similar to a kill effect or a kit and could have properties like cool-downs or trade-offs like when enabled you get 20% less mana per kill streak or you do less damage per hit etc. There could be a hard cap on the max level of XP you can earn limited to say level 20 or something to reduce the benefit for veteran players wanting to farm levels for g-sets easier.

Conver

Ratings
75 25
i agree, somewhat

grinding kills already earns quite a lot of money, and i think that just lowering the shop prices including XP bottles would be a better and more simple solution to the problem