Kit PvP Prestige Kits

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
It's basically how it sounds. Just like how there are kits for donator ranks. Every prestige rank should have its own kit. I personally would think this would be such a good idea. It would get players involved into leveling up and getting the prestige requirements. Nothing to overpowered unless you get to Prestige 4, or 5. Then it gets really good. I really hope it gets added.

thx
-Milky

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
It's basically how it sounds. Just like how there are kits for donator ranks. Every prestige rank should have its own kit. I personally would think this would be such a good idea. It would get players involved into leveling up and getting the prestige requirements. Nothing to overpowered unless you get to Prestige 4, or 5. Then it gets really good. I really hope it gets added.

thx
-Milky
Heya, I feel like that would make the game very unbalanced in power because the higher prestige players would just obliterate new players because they have better gear.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Heya, I feel like that would make the game very unbalanced in power because the higher prestige players would just obliterate new players because they have better gear.
I think that's already happening to be honest.

I reckon a kit would be great even if it just gave gapples and ender pearls etc.

SenzJinx

Ratings
52 7
This is a bad mentality . Every game needs a progression and a goal to work towards. Otherwise what’s the point of playing if there’s no thing to aim for.