Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
Hi! I just wanted to point out a problem in Kit PvP. I find it VERY unfair that half of people on Kit PvP have this super awesome diamond armor and swords that do crazy damage but the other half of people don't have that and need to stick with the default kits. And its unfair because almost no person with a default kit can defeat someone with super armor and you might be thinking "then they should just buy the permission to use the super kits online" but a lot of people, such as myself, either can't or don't want to waist real money on it. I went to the lobby and asked other people this and, while I ca't remember their names, many people said they thought it was really unfair as well. My solution would probably to allow people to buy it with the money they get from voting, Maybe $500 for the lowest class. I just wanted to say that other people and I think it's just really unfair that they can't kill any people and constantly get killed by people with super armor and weapons. Sorry for this post being so long, but I think it just needed to be said. If you work in the Minevast Staff, please just consider changing the way people can get the super kits. Thank you!
~Careening

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
This is new,
However, P4 is hard earned by people who used to be like us.
Sharp V ms very rare, maybe 2 or 3 swords in existence as of now?
And besides, you can still build up by using kit fight: kill a VIP, kill a legend, kill a vast, till you got a pretty good thing going.
Beware the sponsors though :p

Tylerman88

Donator
Ratings
16 1
I personally think there should be two separate arenas for donators and non donators so the people with good kits can fight each other, instead of the kit fights and summers.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I personally think there should be two separate arenas for donators and non donators so the people with good kits can fight each other, instead of the kit fights and summers.
However, that will seperate fighters from each other, half on the donors half non donors, so people will have less challenging fighters to face, and that's usually how people improve their PVP skills

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
Kid we don't get super kits, you can see what the kits have on the rank descriptions. Most people who have the
"op" armor actually play all day and work hard for it. Maybe you should try to do the same. A strategy i suggest is to come on when no "ops" or donors are online :D

Pageth

Ratings
4 10
Quit being such a [redacted] and learn kitpvp [redacted].

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack

Dedicated Member
Retired
Ratings
178 3
Quit being such a [redacted] and learn kitpvp [redacted].
Please refrain from acting out like that.
Just so you know, you have 2 warning points. A third means you will be banned until you are below the 3 point threshold.

Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
Kid we don't get super kits, you can see what the kits have on the rank descriptions. Most people who have the
"op" armor actually play all day and work hard for it. Maybe you should try to do the same. A strategy i suggest is to come on when no "ops" or donors are online :D
I go on everyday, usually different times, and there are ALWAYS at least 5 people with OP armor. I even go on in the morning when there are only around 8-11 people and at least half of them have OP armor, sometimes more than half of people.

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,748 83
We will be implementing a Duel Arena system which will put you in auto-queues very soon, this will allow new players to have fair random 1v1's for money.

Also, as the others said, OP players are wearing their own armor they worked for, not donated for.

Pageth

Ratings
4 10
Dacon kills his own players so it's fine. Sejgo1000, wardone, thraldom, daconway, and xdacon. Just beware :D