Kit pvp suggestion

Ratings
You should add different kits like healer, archer, marksman and knight. some kits that will appeal to a player's skills. these kits should be allowed to all people, rank or not. these kits should also appeal to different players playstyles.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Love the ideas hope they could get added :) If you could add more detail to each of the kits that would be great too!

Ratings
Surge, in regards to your comment, I would love to be a part of the making of these kits! let me know when we could arrange this. we can then find ways to balance different kits by either nerfing them, or buffing them. We also might need to get devs to work on it at some point. yaknow, someone who knows how to code

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Hey,

I have suggested an archery kit before, feel free to check it out and see if you like that archery kit idea.

Regards,
Oak

Alazka

MVP
Alazka
Alazka
MVP
Ratings
I really like this idea. I’ve been trying out the other games on this server and I think this would be so cool to add especially if people want some more variety

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Hello ParkourCanadian,
I would love to hear your ideas about kits as well. Please DM me on discord at chris.#3946 as I would love to give tips / help out with new ideas for kits

Chris (uglees)

DonVito699

ELITE
Donvito699
Donvito699
ELITE
Ratings
21 1
Hello everyone, I'm one of the active players on KitPvp feel free to ask questions, tips and tricks, hideouts, echest places in the beautifull area.
Aswell i'm welcoming u, send me a msg if u want kits ingame or achieve them by outsmarting other players.

Don't forget ur /gary guys, he's the most important dude of the server o_O
Greetings
Don.

Ratings
Thanks, Chris. I am away from my country currently but I will get back to you as soon as possible! I hope that these ideas get tested and eventually added into the game. This thread is looking pretty positive in the way that things like this may be added to the game. Thanks for commenting everybody!

As always, have a great day you magnificent people!

Edit: I also would like to be one of the beta testers for the new improvements on the suggestion. Thank you for your consideration of this improvement to KitPvP

lazyturtle01

Ratings
14 1
oo that sounds good actually healer could have a stick that heals themself or a player every so often and a sword with the kit fight armor
and the marksmen could have a pow1 bow with green leather armor and a invis pot or we could name it a sniper that would be cool and we could have a knight with full iron with p1 or p2 and a normal iron sword with 2 drinking health pots and we should get rid of ranked kits as a server that is paytowin is really boring and not fun unless everything could be obtained without money we could also have a assassin kit where you can go invis after crouching for 3 or 5 seconds and move around while crouching to stay invis and while invis you do a 2x dmg attach only once then will go out of invis where the attacks only do norm dmg these are just some suggestions

Ratings
I agree, is there an admin or somebody who is the lead of the kitpvp staff team that we could negotiate these kits with, also I don’t think that the healer kit should have regular kit in it too, because then nobody would use the regular kit

Ratings
We could meet in game and on discord to discuss this maybe? Add me ParkourCanadian#7995 and please post a time of when we could organize this update because I love doing things like this!!