Kit Staff Might Be The Worst Staff To Ever Exist

hikr

ELITE
hikr
hikr
ELITE
Ratings
19 1
Everyone who plays Kit PvP knows that Kit is understaffed rn. With the ongoing 2 kit staff, it's really not enough. In addition to this, the 2 people who are kit staff might genuinely be the most useless staff members on all of ManaCube. Just recently, I tried to get 1 of the Kit Staff to spectate me because of this blatant hacker who would only duel for money. I asked him if he catches him hacking, do I get a refund of my money. His response, "yes we refund that". I msg him to spectate me whilst dueling this hacker for 10k, this hacker hits me 3 times in the air blatantly critting me and to this, he says "just looked glitchy to me". I go again with him dueling for 10k, this time, the staff member isn't spectating at all. He 5 block reaches me twice, i run back bow him a few times, get some distance, he runs straight at me critting me 2 times in the air and kills me for another 10k. He isn' t even on Kit PvP anymore. There's a chat mod on the server and I ask her if she can contact this Kit Staff Member and her response is "We don't refund those". This isn't even just a one time thing, this is so numerous. The amount of hackers running around with 6 block reach just killing everyone whilst at least 6 people report it and nothing gets done to them is ridiculous. I'm not even salty, just fed up.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hello,
You may report staff members here if you feel they have abused their permissions or mishandled a situation - https://manacube.com/support/

Calling one of our few kitpvp staff members useless is not needed at all, and is quite rude. I appreciate you not naming any names, as reports should be created on the forums and sent straight to admins. Reports against staff members should not be public.

If you want to assist Kitpvp, you can apply for staff. Otherwise I really hope you're patient with kit as it is very clearly understaffed.
If you have proof of anyone cheating, it should always be sent to staff who will pass on to kit staff, but that is when it's out of our hands. Also please keep in mind, evidence that you think is blatant, might not be something kit staff can punish for. They are the staff members that know what to look for and know how to moderate the gamemode they applied for, and they are only here to help.
Please also keep in mind all staff members have commitments outside of Mana, which include jobs, school/uni, and even children. They cannot be online all of the time. A lot of the time when kit staff can come online, the reported players have already left, which is why recording hackers when you can is heavily appreciated.
If you have any other concerns or questions, I'd be happy to discuss them with you on discord - anxi#8519

KermitDontLikeU

Ratings
22 6
Hello,
You may report staff members here if you feel they have abused their permissions or mishandled a situation - https://manacube.com/support/

Calling one of our few kitpvp staff members useless is not needed at all, and is quite rude. I appreciate you not naming any names, as reports should be created on the forums and sent straight to admins. Reports against staff members should not be public.

If you want to assist Kitpvp, you can apply for staff. Otherwise I really hope you're patient with kit as it is very clearly understaffed.
If you have proof of anyone cheating, it should always be sent to staff who will pass on to kit staff, but that is when it's out of our hands. Also please keep in mind, evidence that you think is blatant, might not be something kit staff can punish for. They are the staff members that know what to look for and know how to moderate the gamemode they applied for, and they are only here to help.
Please also keep in mind all staff members have commitments outside of Mana, which include jobs, school/uni, and even children. They cannot be online all of the time. A lot of the time when kit staff can come online, the reported players have already left, which is why recording hackers when you can is heavily appreciated.
If you have any other concerns or questions, I'd be happy to discuss them with you on discord - anxi#8519
bruh stop with this "you can report staff members" i have seen so much fucking staff say this and NOTHING ever happens, you guys just say the same thing over and over and just say to report or to make a post, and kitpvp staff IS useless, any applications get denied just so u can keep ur 5 inactive asf staff

Bleach

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Bleach
_Bleach
ELITE
Ratings
Everyone who plays Kit PvP knows that Kit is understaffed rn. With the ongoing 2 kit staff, it's really not enough. In addition to this, the 2 people who are kit staff might genuinely be the most useless staff members on all of ManaCube. Just recently, I tried to get 1 of the Kit Staff to spectate me because of this blatant hacker who would only duel for money. I asked him if he catches him hacking, do I get a refund of my money. His response, "yes we refund that". I msg him to spectate me whilst dueling this hacker for 10k, this hacker hits me 3 times in the air blatantly critting me and to this, he says "just looked glitchy to me". I go again with him dueling for 10k, this time, the staff member isn't spectating at all. He 5 block reaches me twice, i run back bow him a few times, get some distance, he runs straight at me critting me 2 times in the air and kills me for another 10k. He isn' t even on Kit PvP anymore. There's a chat mod on the server and I ask her if she can contact this Kit Staff Member and her response is "We don't refund those". This isn't even just a one time thing, this is so numerous. The amount of hackers running around with 6 block reach just killing everyone whilst at least 6 people report it and nothing gets done to them is ridiculous. I'm not even salty, just fed up.
Mans literally just told us a whole story. Very descriptive and entertaining indeed. Please make a visual for this anime battle as soon as possible.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
bruh stop with this "you can report staff members" i have seen so much fucking staff say this and NOTHING ever happens, you guys just say the same thing over and over and just say to report or to make a post, and kitpvp staff IS useless, any applications get denied just so u can keep ur 5 inactive asf staff
It is not fair for you to say nothing happens. The only people that know what happens after a staff member is reported, is the admin handling the report and the staff member that was reported.
Kit staff are not useless. As I mentioned in my first post, staff are only here to help. Players are making them out to be the enemy. Applicants are only accepted if the requirements are not only met, but exceeded. They will not be accepted based solely on how needed staff are on the gamemode they are applying for.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
im perm muted and anxi if your so into this why not come over and help us like fr stop just staying on one fricking server
I'm not Kit staff, not much I can do.
You of all people should know, I'm on Skyblock and Survival often, since you leave every time I join Skyblock when you're online.

MiixedAxel

PATRON+
MiixedAxel
MiixedAxel
Patron+
Ratings
13 1
I know how you feel, the staff is rarely on and when they are they aren’t much help. I applied for staff because I was getting fed up for the same reason but my app was rejected, and I put a lot of work into it. I didn’t meet a couple requirements (discord/forum activity) just because there isn’t much of a reason to be active on them unless you’re staff already. But I know I wouldn’t have worked to get rid of the hackers. After some time I’ll be applying again, hopefully not to be rejected and I can help clear up kitpvp. And keep it that way, but the people in position now, don’t deserve it and do not make themselves useful it seems

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
It's really unfortunate that Kitpvp is so understaffed. I see some promising staff applications though.

Since kit is understaffed, when one of the few kit staff logs on they are always very busy, and can't spectate every report they receive. It would be much more effective for you to record when you think a player is hacking, and send that evidence to staff on Discord. Kit staff are able to use other players' recordings as evidence to ban, and so that is a much better way to get hackers banned if staff can't stay online.

Justinc2522

MVP+
Justinc2522
Justinc2522
MVP+
Ratings
34 1
I can completely understand where you are coming from, there are a surplus of hackers that can be quite frustrating. I’m hoping they accept some more staff soon that will help clear it up, but like everyone else has said, recording hackers yourself is actually a good and quick way to get them banned. Sometimes it’s quicker than asking in /helpop.

Softenings

ELITE
byeasf
byeasf
VIP+
Ratings
10 5
This server has one of the worst kit staff members and they know it and everytime they get a new staff member for kit they just disappears and never seen again cough cough seedstr. Honestly they just need buy damn anticheat and get it over with like damn I lost over 5 gset to hackers and 50k and got nothing back. GG staff

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
I think you all need a reminder that staff members are community members and were once players - this means that all of our staff come from the playerbase. If you want more kit staff, you need more players to apply, it's not something that the current members of the team can control. I know many American staff members are busy right now with college applications or homework or anxiety (I'm sure Aussie/Asian/European staff members have similar commitments right now as well), so inactivity is extremely excusable. I would also like to remind you that we are in a global pandemic, so maybe some staff members have bigger commitments like taking care of their family which is obviously a higher priority than staffing.

I would also like to emphasize that being rude to the staff team does not solve any issues. We are all people volunteering our time to make the server more enjoyable for you all to play on, and calling out staff or being unnecessarily rude is not something needed or wanted in our community.

Softenings

ELITE
byeasf
byeasf
VIP+
Ratings
10 5
You must have forgot that y’all Accept random people who aren’t even active and half ur staff are females who don’t do anything. I don’t mean to sound rude or attend hurt anyone feelings at all this just facts.How about this the kit community should choose the staff that we think are active Bc clearly y’all have judgement about picking staff for kit