KITPVP 1v1 Tourney?

HallowHawk

ELITE
HallowHawk
HallowHawk
ELITE
Hello everyone my names Austen aka HallowHawk IGN. Speaking specifically to my kitpvp players who play on manas kitpvp, we all know that the server is kinda dry right now as were still waiting on an update on a reset date. I want to propose a fun idea for a 1v1 tourney. The tourney would be run on a bracket system with all participants randomly placed in the bracket. The entry fee would be 1 cubit per player with a winner takes all prize pool of 10 cubits. I think this would be a refreshing thing to do to kit to keep it fun while we wait for our reset. Maybe we could even turn it into a weekly thing if everything runs smoothly as it should. Id like to hear anyone's opinion on doing this as well as from staff to see if something like this could be arranged? We would need staff participation to ensure fair play and to oversee the legitimacy of the tourney as this does technically involve real money. For this time the staff player would receive a cubit to overseeing the tourney and taking the time to help. Id like to hear any player thoughts and staff thoughts on this post. I see nothing but a positive impact from such an event myself. This may also help bring more players to kitpvp.