[KitPVP] Anti Kill boost plug-in

PackGodJoeJack

MVP+
PackGodJoeJack
PackGodJoeJack
MVP+
Ratings
29 15
On kitpvp, there are some serious issues with the balance of the kill boost plugin. Currently, after killing a player around 5-10 times, you no longer receive money or get healed from them. This change may have been necessary in the past, when more player played the server, but now poses serious issues to anybody trying to play the game using good loot or svas. Right now 1 single person can make farming in gset unprofitable, just by running at the person in good loot repeatedly and fighting them in default armor. This is extremely unhealthy for the balance of the game, and should be adjusted.
I would recommend this being tweaked to only gaining +$75 per kill, then maybe down to $50, and THEN to 0. This would solve the issue of 1 person being able to prevent someone from making money farming mid, while maintaining the desired effect of preventing people from farming alt accounts. This change is more important now than ever before, as kit pvp has less players to kill. Most good players dont even farm in gset anymore, because you almost lose money doing it. Serious change has to be made, and this is my suggestion on how to implement it.

Lollipop56

PATRON+
Lollipop56
Lollipop56
Patron+
Ratings
42 1
I do agree that changes could be made here to improve the quality of farming in better gear.

I think firstly, to avoid issues with alt killing a simple IP check should occur and anyone on the same IP should automatically give you 0$ and 0 XP. Otherwise, it should implement a longer period of time before slowly reducing the amount of money and XP received from kills of the same nature, furthermore, all kills regardless of status should provide regen because it simply becomes really annoying and expensive when you have to use golden apples because the people you're killing just keep coming back.

I have noticed the expense is massive especially when it's quieter on the server during the morning or late at night.

I really like this suggestion in general +1

<3

Bye

ELITE
0KBye
0KBye
ELITE
Ratings
I do agree that changes could be made here to improve the quality of farming in better gear.

I think firstly, to avoid issues with alt killing a simple IP check should occur and anyone on the same IP should automatically give you 0$ and 0 XP. Otherwise, it should implement a longer period of time before slowly reducing the amount of money and XP received from kills of the same nature, furthermore, all kills regardless of status should provide regen because it simply becomes really annoying and expensive when you have to use golden apples because the people you're killing just keep coming back.

I have noticed the expense is massive especially when it's quieter on the server during the morning or late at night.

I really like this suggestion in general +1

<3
Yet again a mythical reply from the man himself