kitpvp dying

Ratings
The reasons of the kitpvp community surely dying is beacuse no staff cares about kitpvp there no staff on either except niels and hes eu and no one is ever on after hes off the bugs and glitches on kitpvp is crazy they come out with a update every what year or couple months and it will have a glitch and they abandon this project proof we have of this is the make ur own warp there was glitch and they went to patch and it never released again the anticheat on kitpvp is horrible u can use 4.6 blocks reach consistently and not get banned u can kill aura u can bhop and it would be easier to ban these cheaters IF WE HAD STAFF the crates are horrible on kitpvp the new halloween crate has a rod in legandary tier its kb1 LURE 2 luck of sea 3 and where spending 5 dollars on a rod that isnt even full enchanted with lure 3 its crazy to think people bought this crate we get like 7 tags and colr chat options but nothing good for pvp the map never changes its been the same map for the past 4 years now i think yes there been changes like no void and getting rid of the sea but those changes impacted the pvp community so much people have differences about void but alot of people miss it and want it back same with the sea the player count slowly dies as they ban everyone who cares for kitpvp on this server for stupid reasons dupe glitches or mute evading or finding stupid bugs that should easily be fixed and not result in a ban not to keep in mind u cant buy unbans anymore and staff doesnt care enough about kitpvp to unban people the staff and the owner and devs dont care they been saying the new map of kitpvp is coming out they said that 5 months ago and hasnt happened the kitpvp community doesnt care anymore we given up no listens to the community especially staff its upsetting to us where not asking for much we dont need a new map just reset everyones stats and pvs and make it a new season and people will come back and join me and a group are people are done spending money on kitpvp and manacube until they fix it and listen to the community at least all they want from kitpvp is money i swear no staff cares enough to pay attention or even acknowledge what happens on there and not to keep in mind out of the all the staff on kitpvp there only 1 active one who is biased and also couldnt care about the community himself its ridiculous that kitpvp has to even need to make forums like this because all whats happens when do is staff ignores it they dont care they dont want to listen its more work for them and devs they could careless kitpvp needs to be reset and fixed

all whats happens when do is staff ignores it they dont care they dont want to listen its more work for them and devs they could careless kitpvp needs unbans all kids just evade because u cant buy unbans and staff wont unban people for the stupid reasons they take discord and other proof that is easily faked my friend showed me a video of these kids faking people hacking on kitpvp and staff will accept it as evidence its stupid and dumb they shouldnt be able to take discord screenshares as evidence or ingame povs unless its super blatant even then then they shouldnt its so easy to fake people using hacks now there clients out there that do it for you too now its stupid and staff needs to be more educated on stuff about kitpvp all the staff are chat mods who know nothing or staff who never come on and main parkour and stupid crap why does parkour need 3 staff mod+ on its parkour u can only jump and talk in chat and maybe cheat in the courses even then there is no need for 3 + staff to be on parkour and 0 to be on kitpvp the map of kitpvp is stupid too ur fps gets drained u go by the leafs around the tress and there grass ontop i understand for detail but it rekts peoples fps and all the water and stuff where its 2 deep now is all buggy they got rid of all the cool shit on manacube too like void the cave all the mana fair spots there nothing fun anymore its dying and no cares except the communtiy its sad it truly is and manacube staff and devs need to step up and listen to us we are fed up with the same stuff they say oh it comes out soon oh we dont know when the map coming out its stupid and dumb fix kitpvp

D

Deleted member 147690

It's nothing new to hear that kitpvp is slowly becoming boring to a lot of players. It's sad to see, the realm is extremely understaffed and desperately needs fresh new content. Unfortunately kitpvp seems to be low on staff priorities as so few updates and announcements are given out. A reset really will bring back a lot of old players and draw in many new ones too. It has a lot of potential to become an exciting and enjoyable realm for all players across Manacube. Mana needs be more transparent with the community on their progress with updating and resetting the realm. The community shouldn't be left in the dark on what is planned.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
It's nothing new to hear that kitpvp is slowly becoming boring to a lot of players. It's sad to see, the realm is extremely understaffed and desperately needs fresh new content. Unfortunately kitpvp seems to be low on staff priorities as so few updates and announcements are given out. A reset really will bring back a lot of old players and draw in many new ones too. It has a lot of potential to become an exciting and enjoyable realm for all players across Manacube. Mana needs be more transparent with the community on their progress with updating and resetting the realm. The community shouldn't be left in the dark on what is planned.
same with earth lmao

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
no one cares about earth its dumb anyway
1. Actually, there are probably at least 20 people who care about Earth. So actually, you're wrong.
2. If you haven't clocked in at least 5 hours playtime on Earth I don't want to hear you saying crap like that.
3. Bing bong your opinion is wrong.

Ratings
2 1
I think pvp as a whole has been dying slowly, with the recent updates pvp has just been changed as a whole, there just isnt a big enough community for competitive pvp anymore imo.

skydude1234

Dedicated Member
MVP
skydude1234
skydude1234
MVP
Ratings
52 25
I think pvp as a whole has been dying slowly, with the recent updates pvp has just been changed as a whole, there just isnt a big enough community for competitive pvp anymore imo.
Minecraft PvP has not really been dying, but has just been moving from servers like manacube that are focused on other gamemodes, and more on pvp-dedicated servers, like Minemen Club and PvP Legacy

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Minecraft PvP has not really been dying, but has just been moving from servers like manacube that are focused on other gamemodes, and more on pvp-dedicated servers, like Minemen Club and PvP Legacy
This