Kitpvp Fishing

alexsalad

ELITE
Alexsalad
Alexsalad
ELITE
Ratings
I have an idea that I think would be cool in the next map of kitpvp. If there were multiple fishing spots in different spots of locations on the map. Due to the riskiness of the fishing location the rewards in the body of water could vary.

The con to this would be at times when people are less active people may fish with ease.
A slight counter to this problem could be a rotating fishing spot. Where a 4x4 or 8x8 body of water can appear hidden on a random part of the map. This would be very complicated with plugins but cool.
you could dedicate a certain part of the map to this fishing idea.
It would be cool if there was a fishing title or fishing titles that could be attained by fishing a lot or by small chance when fishing.

Ik this pitch isn't perfectly explained, It's just an idea and its very complex.

Last edited:

talha404

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xTZK
xTZK
ELITE
Ratings
80 16
I have an idea that I think would be cool in the next map of kitpvp. If there were multiple fishing spots in different spots of locations on the map. Due to the riskiness of the fishing location the rewards in the body of water could vary.

The con to this would be at times when people are less active people may fish with ease.
A slight counter to this problem could be a rotating fishing spot. Where a 4x4 or 8x8 body of water can appear hidden on a random part of the map. This would be very complicated with plugins but cool.
you could dedicate a certain part of the map to this fishing idea.
It would be cool if there was a fishing title or fishing titles that could be attained by fishing a lot or by small chance when fishing.
you never miss with ur top tier ideas

BillyYuh

ELITE
Strafly
Strafly
ELITE
Ratings
Insane idea 100% agree i used to love fishing but always get slayed now
+1

MrSp33dyNL

PATRON
MrSp33dyNL
MrSp33dyNL
Patron
Ratings
6 1
We need more fishing spots , or like a spawn protected fish area thats nerfed, so youll get common only as a example