• Total voters

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
I have been playing KitPvP on this server for a while now and i think just like in duels there are multiple kits like Pot and bowl but that's just in duels. I think there should be some kits with pots and bowls BUT the armor and swords are weaker. So for example A pot kit could have 5-10 instant healing pots but the armor is all chain and doesn't have a lot of protection and a stone sword with nothing. So for that kit, you can have the advantage of healing but you have the disadvantage towards damage. This is just my opinion and i understand you can already buy pots and bowls but that just a complete advantage.

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
Very good idea. Being a player on the pvpbox for a while, it would completely change the fate of full diams
Yes i really havnt thought of that. when someone is full diamond they are practically unkillable, for example HealedStudent or TimeIsOut. both of them have had kills treaks more than 100 and the only way they die is by another one of them. Secondly i think the cooldowns is kind of dumb besides when its for ranked kits. i think if they would make this possible there shouldn't be a cool down on it just like kit fighter. Again these kits shouldnt be powerful at all and should equal the fighter kit but with some advantages and disadvantages. what would be even cooler is if they added these kits and let you set the default so if you like a different kit over the fighter kit you can spawn with it every time. Hopefully manacube starts caring about kitpvp and puts a little love into it.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
i say get rid of the diamonds like in s9
It’s quite easy to get gear honestly you just have to grind a few hours for it. Different kits would be interesting though. A few seasons ago we had three basic kits, would be nice to see those return.