Kitpvp map

Actuates

ELITE
Sagga
Sagga
ELITE
Ratings
We have had the same kitpvp map for 3 seasons in a row? the map is so bad we need a new kit map all these updates a new map would have been better

Actuates

ELITE
Sagga
Sagga
ELITE
Ratings
I know a lot of people were disappointed in the main map being the same. Instead of making a new map, we've decided to continue updating the current one, improving it based on community feedback -DACON HIMSELF
Post automatically merged:

SAME SHIT MAP

BakedPie

VIP
BakedPie
BakedPie
VIP
Ratings
I’m guessing reasoning for map not being made is budget & timing. They probably didn’t consider it till later when it was too late. It it’s out of their budget since making large scale maps cost a l o t of money especially when done professionally.

Noah.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Coinflipped
Coinflipped
ELITE
Ratings
60 25
Dacon said kit was the main focus months ago but all we got was a few duel updates ☹️

Ni4c6766

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ni4c
Ni4c
ELITE
Ratings
100 10
I actually like this map we have right now, and I think it doesn't need many changes at all. I know u all are probably all going to disagree with me but that is my opinion.

Heklo

VIP
Heklo
Heklo
VIP
Ratings
I like this map too, it's a fantastic build. I think why most players are disappointed is because resets are typically expected to give servers a "fresh" feel to them. Exploring around, finding out new easter eggs, hiding places, kite METAs, and more are part of the mystery that makes resets fun. However, a couple days in and the economy is already back to how it was before. Casual players who don't use duels much (like me) probably wouldn't even realize there was a reset if it wasn't announced. The new additions they plan on adding to the map are great, but a gradual release of them will not have the same 'hype' that players hoped for.

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Very large, detailed and unique map I wouldn’t go through the trouble of having one of similar quality and size built when you have one that works and is very well liked. Obviously some things can be fixed about it but that’s all been brought up… we shall see if they follow through and make changes to it.

Ni4c6766

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ni4c
Ni4c
ELITE
Ratings
100 10
Why did they close off the tunnels on this map? They are still there, but the entrances are covered. It was a cool place.