Results are only viewable after voting.

TimeIsOut

ELITE
TimeIsOut
TimeIsOut
ELITE
Ratings
74 27
Everyone who played last kit season can agree with me on this; the knockback and bow boosting mechanics last season were just better.
This season has felt wonky pvp-wise since it started. Things such as bow shots not shooting, laggy knockback and other small things have lowered the skill cap and made fighting less rewarding to better players.
To me it feels as if the 1.9+ minecraft mechanics have been forced together with 1.8 mechanics to create a very rough style of pvp.

It would be great if we could just revert it all back to how last season was, which could bring back quite a few of the old players who have left since this new season came out, and also be a higher quality of pvp for the active community.

Ratings
+1 I agree with reverting the mechanics to the previous season. The PvP on this season has felt very rugged as 1.9 style PvP isn't very compatible with the KitPvP gamemode, as it was designed for a more simplistic style of combat. I think it'll be very beneficial to the gamemode to revert it, as old players will return to the PvP style they enjoy, and new players will enjoy playing on mechanics that allow a higher cap for them to test the limits and bounds of their PvP skills.

Last edited:

Triece

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Triece
Triece
Patron
Ratings
101 6
Everyone who played last kit season can agree with me on this; the knockback and bow boosting mechanics last season were just better.
This season has felt wonky pvp-wise since it started. Things such as bow shots not shooting, laggy knockback and other small things have lowered the skill cap and made fighting less rewarding to better players.
To me it feels as if the 1.9+ minecraft mechanics have been forced together with 1.8 mechanics to create a very rough style of pvp.

It would be great if we could just revert it all back to how last season was, which could bring back quite a few of the old players who have left since this new season came out, and also be a higher quality of pvp for the active community.
Bow boosting mechanics this season were better than last season.

Zavman

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Zavman
Zavman
ELITE
Ratings
64 23

Very true! I feel as though many players have resorted to other servers as they like the style better. I also feel like the realm could use a whole new update. Just my thoughts…

craigndave

ELITE
craigndave
craigndave
ELITE
Ratings

#bringbackoldkit

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
I have realised that rodding and bow comboing is not as effective as it used to be/can be. The kb feels not existent at times.
However, the bow boosting has felt better this season for me. Perhaps this is due to the kb change, if so, it leaves the developers in a tough spot.

Maybe a beta could be made for Kit season 12 for testing different kb settings.

Lilfs

ELITE
Lilfss
Lilfss
ELITE
Ratings
16 7
+1 last season was 200x better and you cant even combo people because they would have kb or you would just lag out...

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
I have realised that rodding and bow comboing is not as effective as it used to be/can be. The kb feels not existent at times.
However, the bow boosting has felt better this season for me. Perhaps this is due to the kb change, if so, it leaves the developers in a tough spot.

Maybe a beta could be made for Kit season 12 for testing different kb settings.
Thanks for the input (NTC)(Manacuber)
i agree, the bow boosting has improved however yes, rodding is not as effective but i wouldnt go as far as to say its the new KB, I think its simply that everyone and their mother is using some sorts of combat hacks in warzone(High cps clicker = reduced KB -
, so yeah everyone is holding 20cps now which is the unfortunate but truth of the game at this point. However, YOU CAN COMBAT THIS. Just visit the enchant room, and purchase kb1 on your diamond sword. This will be toxic af, cancerous, but you will get unfair ridiculous double hits if your ping is above 100. and you opponents (who are all cheating) will take knockback for once (unless its kuqn, hes fat asf - need at least kb3 to move that hunk)

As for a season 12 beta, it is bold of you to assume they have even had kit 12 as a though in their mind. give it another year or two and maybe itll be mentioned once in staff chat.
old kit, was arguably even worse, and more buggy but it had a active, respectful community which made playing it fun. Place old kit back on today with the current players/active players and you would see the same problems are here. Also nostalgia triggers bias opinions.
+1 kit pvp is not pvp atm. :D
Ye because its basically hvh LMAO

But on a serious note, yeah the kb should be increased we should not have to all resort to putting kb1 on our swords to simulate normal pvp and even then some people still don't take kb because of acing 20/latency. Which is certainly a problem for manaray, I know this won't happen because people are way too stubborn but, I just wish we could all mutually agree to just not cheat, or not reach thats all I'm asking for, cheats are too developed now even for the top anticheats right now, cheats are becoming too advanced to detect especially when used discretely (autoclicker, aim assist, kite velocity, etc) Maybe manacube could look into purchasing an anticheat such as AGC, Kihar, any of those more advanced ones to combat at least the blatant modules. I'm genuinly glad that people like Time and ntc are posting on manacube as they are OG/Respected players(also I'd like to add, LEGIT) and maybe manacube seeing them back and urging manacube to make improvements may actually encourage them to do something. I'd also like to note, last reset, it was stated that each season from that point forward would be 6 months long. It has now been almost a year and no word on it.

Another thing that would be cool, if the staff actually because active in kitpvp and hosted cool pvp events such as like, a tournament with prizes where we have to record and show click sounds etc to win. Or monthly leaderboard rewards would be cool.

Agreed, They should make the mechanics more 1.7 oriented and then only allow 1.7 and 1.8 logins, such as many other successful kitpvp servers as this is the best option for pvp quality. I also don't understand the lag issues still like manacube is a large successful server in general I don't get why they can't just upgrade the manapvp server.