Tyconic

ELITE
Tyconic
Tyconic
ELITE
Ratings
21 2
Hello,
I had an idea for the kit pvp server regarding a suggestion on a randomized event Minigame. Basically once every 2 hours or so? Maybe more, depending on the need of the server, there would be an announcement for the event and what to do.

Basically it would split everyone on the server randomly into 4 teams and the teams had to capture a point on the map (maybe a beacon). People could only kill each other on opposing teams for this event.

The event itself would only last for about 15-30 minutes. This would give people time to get over the event and back to free for all.

Let me know what you guys think about the idea! I would love feedback!

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
Sounds like a very cool and innovative idea for kit pvp! If you want to try and get this into the game go to the suggestions part not the manacube to make a formal suggestion that could be implemented!

Tyconic

ELITE
Tyconic
Tyconic
ELITE
Ratings
21 2

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
To be honest this just sounds like a different gamemode/minigame to me and whilst It'd be a cool addition to the server its not really what Manacube is about in my eyes. In saying that I'd definitely play this as I much prefer mini game orientated pvp.

Tyconic

ELITE
Tyconic
Tyconic
ELITE
Ratings
21 2
To be honest this just sounds like a different gamemode/minigame to me and whilst It'd be a cool addition to the server its not really what Manacube is about in my eyes. In saying that I'd definitely play this as I much prefer mini game orientated pvp.
I understand where you are coming from, but at this rate it would simply be an event. There are events on all core gamemodes, with exception of Creative; so I think this would simply be a unique event that would be on kitpvp alone!

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I understand where you are coming from, but at this rate it would simply be an event. There are events on all core gamemodes, with exception of Creative; so I think this would simply be a unique event that would be on kitpvp alone!
Ah I see, I think I misunderstood when you said minigame. I actually really rate this suggestion, I really suggest you approach AlfieJay via discord and lay this idea out for him. They haven't whilst I've been at manacube but a pvp event would be very interesting! Alfie's discord is AlfieJay#4966