KitPvP Needs Help!!!

Rocky702

PATRON
Rocky702
Rocky702
Patron
Ratings
27 3
My name is Cameron but you know me as Rocky702. I have been a part of the Minevast/ManaCube community since 2014. I’m a KitPvP player and have seen the community grow and become an amazing server. I've seen all of the stages KitPvP has undertaken over the years from normal kitpvp and barebones. I’ve gotten to witness and experience all the different maps the build team has created. I’ve participated in server-wide and community-originated events back in the day. I’m telling you all of this because I’m worried for all the new players that haven’t been able to experience these things. KitPvP is dying and something needs to change if we want to save it. We just had a reset and at the start I saw the number of players who were on KitPvP and my mind was blown. Over 100+ players is something I have never seen before on kit and it showed me the potential that it has. But now Kit seems to be dying and players are leaving. I understand that players have a lot going on right now with it being the end of the school year but even with that players are quitting and going to other servers. So what can we do to change that? I believe that some rules need to be changed and there needs to be an incentive for players.

KitPvP has seen many changes in regards to the rules in order to build the community and keep players happy. But in the past weeks there's one rule that I believe needs to be changed. This rule of teaming and the number of allies a squad can have. Right now on Kit there are squads like Epicoo, HEY, LOL, and others who are teaming up to take out the competition. This would not be a problem but with all of those allies they average 15+ members in a fight and have driven the competition off the server. So I believe that the number of players in a squad needs to be lowered and there needs to be a limit on how many squads one can ally with. I know that this will be hard for staff to keep track of and punish but with the new Anti-Cheat they have a little more free time. I know that not all players will agree to this or like it but we need to keep the competition and here is where the incentive comes in.

KitPvP had a lot of players on at the start of the reset and many of those players bought crate keys. So Kitpvp is making money and I think some money needs to go back to the players. Like factions where the top faction at the end of a week or month gets paid real money I believe that the squad with the most amount of kills at the end of a certain amount of time should win real money. Winning real money will drive the competition back to the server and new players along with it. It gives players a reason to stay and fight.

I would also like to see more events on Kitpvp. The koth and lms are fun but I’m talking about server wide events like 2v2s/3v3s/KTA. I also think that the winner of these events should win cubits, paypal, and tags. Not only will this be super fun but it will give players bragging rights if they win and add even more competition. I know these are hard to set up and staff are busy so I think there needs to be a KitPvP manager whose only focus is KitPvP and trying to grow the server.

I believe that a KitPvP manager will be very beneficial for the server. The Kitpvp Manager will be able to go though season vaults to check the items, they should be active and play so they know what the players want and the players feel like they have someone who is actually listening to them and cares about the server. A KitPvP Manager would be able to set up events and find ways to help grow the server. But please DO NOT make the Kitpvp manager a staff from a different server. The Manager needs to be someone who is already a staff member on KitPvP and a person who shows interest in helping the server grow.

In conclusion I believe that kitpvp is slowly dying but there are things we can do to help it! Changing some of the rules in order to help maintain the player base but also adding an incentive to help drive in new players. But there also needs to be more community oriented events and KitPvP Manager to help the server out. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you agree with me in somethings. I love this server and want to see it continue to grow.

I would like to emphasis the need for a KitPvP Manager since the server is growing!

Last edited:

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
My name is Cameron but you know me as Rocky702. I have been a part of the Minevast/ManaCube community since 2014. I’m a KitPvP player and have seen the community grow and become an amazing server. I've seen all of the stages KitPvP has undertaken over the years from normal kitpvp and barebones. I’ve gotten to witness and experience all the different maps the build team has created. I’ve participated in server-wide and community-originated events back in the day. I’m telling you all of this because I’m worried for all the new players that haven’t been able to experience these things. KitPvP is dying and something needs to change if we want to save it. We just had a reset and at the start I saw the number of players who were on KitPvP and my mind was blown. Over 100+ players is something I have never seen before on kit and it showed me the potential that it has. But now Kit seems to be dying and players are leaving. I understand that players have a lot going on right now with it being the end of the school year but even with that players are quitting and going to other servers. So what can we do to change that? I believe that some rules need to be changed and there needs to be an incentive for players.

KitPvP has seen many changes in regards to the rules in order to build the community and keep players happy. But in the past weeks there's one rule that I believe needs to be changed. This rule of teaming and the number of allies a squad can have. Right now on Kit there are squads like Epicoo, HEY, LOL, and others who are teaming up to take out the competition. This would not be a problem but with all of those allies they average 15+ members in a fight and have driven the competition off the server. So I believe that the number of players in a squad needs to be lowered and there needs to be a limit on how many squads one can ally with. I know that this will be hard for staff to keep track of and punish but with the new Anti-Cheat they have a little more free time. I know that not all players will agree to this or like it but we need to keep the competition and here is where the incentive comes in.

KitPvP had a lot of players on at the start of the reset and many of those players bought crate keys. So Kitpvp is making money and I think some money needs to go back to the players. Like factions where the top faction at the end of a week or month gets paid real money I believe that the squad with the most amount of kills at the end of a certain amount of time should win real money. Winning real money will drive the competition back to the server and new players along with it. It gives players a reason to stay and fight.

I would also like to see more events on Kitpvp. The koth and lms are fun but I’m talking about server wide events like 2v2s/3v3s/KTA. I also think that the winner of these events should win cubits, paypal, and tags. Not only will this be super fun but it will give players bragging rights if they win and add even more competition. I know these are hard to set up and staff are busy so I think there needs to be a KitPvP manager whose only focus is KitPvP and trying to grow the server.

I believe that a KitPvP manager will be very beneficial for the server. The Kitpvp Manager will be able to go though season vaults to check the items, they should be active and play so they know what the players want and the players feel like they have someone who is actually listening to them and cares about the server. A KitPvP Manager would be able to set up events and find ways to help grow the server. But please DO NOT make the Kitpvp manager a staff from a different server. The Manager needs to be someone who is already a staff member on KitPvP and a person who shows interest in helping the server grow.

In conclusion I believe that kitpvp is slowly dying but there are things we can do to help it! Changing some of the rules in order to help maintain the player base but also adding an incentive to help drive in new players. But there also needs to be more community oriented events and KitPvP Manager to help the server out. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you agree with me in somethings. I love this server and want to see it continue to grow.

I would like to emphasis the need for a KitPvP Manager since the server is growing!
Hello there,

I'd like to first say that I really admire your dedication to KitPvP. I can tell that you like the gamemode, and I love your suggestions. I think with all of the changes that ManaPvP has gone through in the last few months, it's in somewhat of a unique place. Dakota and the admins/devs have put together a whole new anti-cheat, and everything within ManaPVP Season 11 | ManaCube . I've only played maybe 10-15 hours of ManaPvP, and most of it was 2 seasons ago, which doesn't make me the best person to respond to this. But, the one thing I will say is that looking at what you said, new and exciting incentives to grind and play a lot are needed. I'm excited to hear how the community helps the staff team make these changes a reality!

-Wings

bailt

Ratings
9 3
it's impossible to restrict the amount of people you can have on a team, even if you reduce the number of people in a squad, they could just make their own mini-squad for the squad that they're in. other than that, i like your ideas about more events, payouts etc

Extremejedi main

ELITE
ExtremeJedi
ExtremeJedi
ELITE
Ratings
Wow! As a kit PvP player myself I think the anti-cheat works pretty well in most cases unless the hackers go out of their way to bypass which is only a few a day. In most cases the hacker is banned within the hour. I believe the cash payout could cause a much more competitive aspect to the server. As well as more revenue to the server as they could add buycraft pay outs As well as small amounts of pay pal payout. I believe even with no PayPal pay outs and just buy craft this could motivate more people to play and spend money which would be more revenue to the server overall. I have also seen many new players quit fairly quick as a result of diamond sets killing them so it is possible that a 2x booster for a new account lasting 24 hours of game play or even 10 hours of gameplay if its the first time logging in on that ip could be beneficial to the server's new player base overall I like your ideas and hope they can be implemented in some way.

+ 1

bailt

Ratings
9 3
Wow! As a kit PvP player myself I think the anti-cheat works pretty well in most cases unless the hackers go out of their way to bypass which is only a few a day. In most cases the hacker is banned within the hour. I believe the cash payout could cause a much more competitive aspect to the server. As well as more revenue to the server as they could add buycraft pay outs As well as small amounts of pay pal payout. I believe even with no PayPal pay outs and just buy craft this could motivate more people to play and spend money which would be more revenue to the server overall. I have also seen many new players quit fairly quick as a result of diamond sets killing them so it is possible that a 2x booster for a new account lasting 24 hours of game play or even 10 hours of gameplay if its the first time logging in on that ip could be beneficial to the server's new player base overall I like your ideas and hope they can be implemented in some way.

+ 1
EU squad bad!!!

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
Disagree with teaming part especially. Epico quit playing, whenever anyone in Epico logs on, everyone spawns, there’s no point in farming and team fights aren’t a thing. There’s just no inscentive to play when no one is here to comp

bailt

Ratings
9 3
Disagree with teaming part especially. Epico quit playing, whenever anyone in Epico logs on, everyone spawns, there’s no point in farming and team fights aren’t a thing. There’s just no inscentive to play when no one is here to comp
lol what is this guy on