KITPVP, Reminder for staff

Ratings
Just a reminder for staff members what the issues are and what they might consider changing;

- To much lag (which sometimes results into getting kicked and losing everything you had on you)
- /shop is way to overpriced
- Adding a feature where you get between 1 and 5 XP per kill would be really helpful!
- New map maybe. The current map is way to big and please remove the void. It's super annoying and doesn't add anything positieve to the server
- Custom enchants maybe? (maybe let people vote for this one)

And probably the main issue, the anti-cheat.
Please Dacon if you read this, take some time looking for a good anti-cheat and if you can't find any or you don't know where to look, don't be scared to ask other server admins. You'll be suprised. I'm sure that if you guys put effort in the kitpvp server. It'll become popular again like it used to be.

Aight pce

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,309 78
Howdy!

If you are aware of any bugs, your best bet is to report them here under “bug reports” so that the appropriate members of staff can handle them as soon as possible, as moderation staff are unable to do anything with bugs besides pass them up to devs/admins/Dacon: https://manacube.com/support/

If you have any suggestions to improve the server also, there is an ‘ideas and feedback’ sub-forum where you’re more than welcome to post your ideas, and there also used to be a website dedicated to player suggestions - I’m unsure if this is still in use, but here is also a link to the post detailing it, and containing the link.

https://manacube.com/threads/suggestions-manacube-com.40060/

Have a nice day/night!

Ratings
7 4
So just from reading that post I disagree with most of what you're saying. First off if shop prices were going to be dialed down they would have to dial down how much you get from a kill. (8 kills for a singular potion is not bad at all). Second, saying "please remove the void. It's super annoying and doesn't add anything positive" is obviously very biased and is coming from something that happened to you with the void. The void allows newer players with less gear to have a chance and getting that sweet sweet loot from a fully kitted player. Some of these *Issues* may only be issues to you.

Octaviene

VIP
Octaviene
Octaviene
VIP
Ratings
32 5
- To much lag (which sometimes results into getting kicked and losing everything you had on you)

I’m pretty sure that if the developers were able to fix the lag, they would have done so by now. Thx for reiterating what’s been mentioned in a thread every 2 weeks though. You’re very observant.

- /shop is way to overpriced

I disagree. Items being expensive gives them value. The reason you chase a kit weekly is for their enderpearl. The reason you chase kit juggernauts is for their crapple. Don’t inflate the economy. The fact that items are hard to get means they have value. This is healthy for any kitpvp server.

- Adding a feature where you get between 1 and 5 XP per kill would be really helpful!

Agreed. Exp is currently very hard to get. It is very expensive and fishing even with a maxed rod is inefficient. Please give between 1-5xp per kill. This is a good suggestion.

- New map maybe. The current map is way to big and please remove the void. It's super annoying and doesn't add anything positieve to the server

While I would argue that maps take time to make and cost money to hire Builders for, I do agree that the void is terrible for the server. It has given rise to scummy exploits such as the squad vault void trick and freezing mc while in void and using a lunar client chat macro to /spawn while frozen. The void has created nothing but exploits for people to abuse. For the next map, I’d recommend that void killing be removed entirely. However, as an alternative for escaping from combat or kiting spots, I’d recommend that fall damage be enabled so that scaling high structures is a viable escape strategy which can be used to kill.

- Custom enchants maybe? (maybe let people vote for this one)

No. It widens the gap between new players and maxed players even further.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
On September 11th there was the new proxy server for kitpvp that intended to reuse lag. I havent really played since then, has the lag not changed?

Manacube globally has a lot of lag and needs a bunch of updates and upgrades. I'm sure this step they took to fixing it will not be the last.