Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I’d have to disagree. While that’d be cool for non Kit mains no Kit main wants that
Maybe an option to switch maps daily that can be turned off and on

Or maybe I'm just asking for too much lol

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
No just give us barebones season four then. No point ruining Kit
Yeah I see where your coming from, Old Mana was the best.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Maybe an option to switch maps daily that can be turned off and on

Or maybe I'm just asking for too much lol
what do you mean by that?

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
An option to either stick to a map or always get teleported to a new map each day
Ah, but if it’s an option wouldn’t it split the player base between maps? Interesting idea but I’m not sure if that would be ideal. Definitely something that can be discussed though.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Ah, but if it’s an option wouldn’t it split the player base between maps? Interesting idea but I’m not sure if that would be ideal. Definitely something that can be discussed though.
My Idea was basically this but instead of it being Daily, it would be 1 week, 2 weeks or 1 month.

SenzJinx

Ratings
52 7
Bring back barebones and don’t alllow devs to design something they have a lack or experience in.
kit pvp failed because the devs don’t have any sort of pvp background and end up designing a sub par update as a result.

Therefore listen to the community. This is misleading though cause most of the community Haven’t a clue what would make a good update. I’ve not played in a while but my advice is to listen to some of the most active and top players on kit pvp.

JJ (_ThatGuyJJ_)

Dedicated Member
MVP
5p1eef
5p1eef
MVP
Ratings
47 6
i used to okay! I'm p4 level 99
I used to play daily, I'm still a pvp player, just I don't really play kit
ahh i see!

4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
A map without a void would probably be my biggest suggestion, it doesn’t work and there’s a reason why a lot of kit maps don’t have them. Maybe also multiple different starter kits you can get/select might be interesting

Diff3rent

MVP+
Diff3rent
Diff3rent
MVP+
Ratings
36 2
OH THANK THE LORD okay I have a entire google doc of suggestions for you so here you go:

Staff

There needs to be a decent amount of staff for a server to be decent. There just simply needs to be more staff. Staff members should be able to cover being online for most of the day. Right now, there are barely enough staff that can get online in most time zones, and there should be more so that there doesn't have to be 0 staff online at most times.

Bugs
There are just so many bugs, and issues that need fixed. It'll be hard to list all of them. Ill do my best.

• Hours (Visual)
  • KoTH timers (Visual)
  • Keep item(s) (Physical)
  • GUIs not opening while holding pearls (idek)
  • Being able to do /shopgui [Shopgui] to open the "secret" shops around the map.
  • Chat scramblers not even giving you mana once you win. (They give mana most of the time, but not always)
  • Soup-Dupe bug (allows for regen hacks)
  • Clicking a 8 hr booster, pot, gapple, one time, and it accidentally eats/drinks it.
These are just a few, of the many I'm sure. These need to be fixed, in order for Kit to work properly and how its supposed to.

Lag

At the moment, the host for KitPvP pretty bad. You need a better host. The lag on the server is unbearable at times. Players are constantly lagging out, getting kicked in combat, freezing, getting stuck in blocks, and many other things that simply wouldn't happen if there was a better host.

AntiCheat

Although most players don't realize it, the servers anti cheat isn't doing that bad. Some days it bans hackers a lot, and other days its just letting them vibe down there, regen hacking, flying, blatant KA/Reach, ect. This doesn't take away from the fact that the AC is still a disgrace. You should to invest the money, or the time and effort into making or buying an anti cheat that is successful. If we had an anti cheat, the amount of hackers and reports would be lowered, as well as the load carried by staff, simply because the Anti cheat is doing what it's supposed to do. Prevent people from cheating.

Other

Other things that could extremely benefit KitPvP are as follows. I have been recently pondering ideas that could be incorporated into the KitPvP game mode. I figured that I can suggest some of these ideas that can make Kit more fun. Some of these ideas are huge, and would take a lot of work.
  1. VPN blocker
I know that lots of people use VPNs to feel safe over the internet, but I think that it would be extremely useful to have a VPN blocker for Mana PvP. Similar to other popular servers, Mana should have a VPN blocker to prevent players that are banned from evading on alts with vpns. This makes it almost impossible to verify that they're ban evading. With a VPN blocker, it will be much easier to prevent people from cheating on alts, as well as evading.

2. Alternative ways for players to gain mana

In my opinion, there should be alternative ways to gain mana. At the start of season ten, the mana fairies where a decent source of mana for newer players. Now that they're disabled, that is one less way players can get mana. To me, /vote isn't worth it at all for the mana, or the cubits. Some of the achievements take too long to do, and KoTH wins don't give you any, but are listed as ways to get mana. Kill streaks are fairly hard to get for new players. Fishing, only gives you mana until you get to 250 fish caught. Most players achieve this, and stop fishing. I think that the fishing system can be updated one of two ways. You can either keep the prices of fishing the same, and make a lake at spawn designated as a safe place to fish, or you can increase the value of fish tremendously, to make it worth doing. Of course, you should block off the Mana Fairy Queen's pond, so that players cant camp at spawn and fish from their. If the fish are worth catching, then you shouldn't be able to get them TOO easily. Another thing that can be incorporated into fishing, is when a player hits a very high amount of fish caught, such as 500, or 1000, they are rewarded with this title, or one similar to it.
I personally think its cute, and would add another incentive for players to participate in fishing.

3. Crate redesign

Right now, and I think other players can agree with me here, the Crates at spawn, such as the ancient, and legendary crates, are not worth buying at all. The items in the crates are no where near worth buying keys to get. Seriously, who would pay $3.60 for a legendary key, to only win 64 EXP bottles!. I think that items in both crates need to be updated, to make it actually worth spending money on. The legendary crate should keep the decent items, such as the title, bold, boosters, god apple, ect. I think that the junk items (which is 75% of the crate) should be removed. I also think that the GG kill effect should be removed from the legendary crate, as there is already a way to get it, from bounty hunting. For the legendary crate, the items that should be replaced/removed are as follows, as well as suggestions on what to replace them with.
  • Plain diamond armor pieces -> Gset pieces/swords (Prot3,Unb3 ect)
  • Money (6k and 8k) -> Money (10k-15k)
  • Mana (800) -> Mana (1000)
  • No enchanted books, at all, not worth $3.60 any day.
  • EXP -> Larger amount of redeemable EXP such as 10 lvls, 30 lvls, ect.
  • 16 golden apples -> 32 golden apples.
  • GG Kill effect -> 1 time claim of the legendary kit, instead of the kit perk.

Now, for the ancient crate, some lower tier items should be in it. Although the ancient crate isn't as good, that doesn't mean that their should be less than 2 good items, that make it worth buying. For the ancient crate, the items that should be replaced/removed are as follows, as well as suggestions on what to replace them with.
  • Mana (400 and 700) -> Mana (500 and 800)
  • Money (3-5k) -> Money (5-10k)
  • 8 golden apples -> 16 golden apples.
  • 32 XP -> 64 XP
  • 4 books (why are they even there) -> something that isn't as bad as4 books

4) Opportunities for new custom titles

I think that more opportunities to win/earn custom titles should be something added to KitPvP, so non ranked players, or players that purchase crate keys, can win titles for free. Ill list the opportunities that they could be earned below.

• KoTH Master
    I think the KoTH master title can be won from having a certain amount of KoTH events won. This can be based off of the "KoTH Points" that I'm not sure even exist, or have a use.
  • View attachment 44332 Qwerty! I think that the qwerty title can be a reward for reaching a certain high amount of chat scramblers won. This title/idea can be incorporated server wide, not just KitPvP. (Credit to @Triece for this idea)
I completely agree with pengu here he has made an awesome list but id still check out the suggestions discord

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Ratings
PLEASE ADD REWARDS FOR HIGHER KILL STREAKS!! WOULD BE GREAT <3

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
The number one thing that frustrates me is getting stuck in slabs, carpets, snow, stairs. For the map, I would suggest having kit players help with the map, or at least have a beta of some sort where we can say what's good about the map, and what's not.

Personally, I hate the void. Some may disagree, but void is pointless in kit. You can easily kite to a void spot and shoot people off all day. This makes actually fighting people less relevant, and makes kiting less "rewarding?" Not sure of the word to use here, but I hope that you get the point.

A more established set of rules. Right now, we have a sign board at spawn with the rules, and while this does get the point across, it's quite easy to miss and many newer players don't know all of them. Maybe a /rules with some sort of GUI, and upon your first time joining kit, you are asked to read through this gui and accept (like a checkbox) before your allowed to drop and fight.

Kits: Right now, we have 2 kits you can get by simply playing the game: revenge and juggernaut. I would like to see this expanded upon with more kits. These shouldn't be OP, but should be rewarding to unlock. Yes, I understand legendary and ancient set are attainable by playing the game, but that requires a key, and you only have a chance to get said kit IF you even have the key. Maybe make legendary kits rewards for HIGH streaks, I'm talking up to 3k, as not many people are able to hit it. Could be lower or higher, but I think it would be nice to be able to have a dedicated in game way to get them. To expand upon this, maybe loot drops/supply crates at random times (ie once an hour, for ancient, once every 3 hours for legendary) and the coordinates are announced it chat.

Crates: We get one seasonal crate, legendary, and ancient crate. This isn't a bad setup, but what if there were armor or weapon crates, or killstreak crates, or mana crates? Expanding upon this, what if drops had a star rating or rarity. For example, a player is on a 10 killstreak. This player returns to spawn, and goes to the killstreak crate. Since he's only on a 10 killstreak, he can only win common prizes (or 1 star rating), such as a gapple, pearl, health pot, etc. He eventually goes on a 100 killstreak, and goes to the killstreak crate. Now he has a chance to win up to rare items, or 3 star items. He could either win a gapple, at common, or get lucky or get a rare armor/weapon key. He takes the key, and opens up the armor chest, gets a 4 star legendary armor chest piece, with prot 4 on it. This is all hypothetical, but I would love to see this expanded upon. Make it complicated, gives players more to do.

Repair: Many players without ranks often ask those with ranks to repair for them. This makes gsets or even iron armor useless to them, as once it breaks, they risk getting scammed out of their gset by asking someone to repair, or they just let it break. Repair should be a universal perk that everyone has access to, but if you do have a rank, make it up to 50% cheaper. A gset cost 4k to repair right know. If you don't have a rank, make it cost 4k, while if you do, make it only cost as little as 2500. This would keep those without a rank playing for longer while not making the game pay2win.

Gsets: I personally feel like gsets are fine as is, and I do enjoy fighting in gset. If they were to be changed, make them more rare, or more expensive. Fire Aspect is also a problem, and should really only be purchased, not in a kit.

Punch 2: Punch 2 seriously needs to be much more rare

Anticheat/Server Lag: The anticheat is mediocre at best. I don't expect a flawless anticheat, where players are instantly banned upon joining. However, I think that regen and fly is just unacceptable. Not much of a dev, so I can't speak much on this, but I would really appreciate an anti cheat. Serverside lag, I also can't say much. However, I am NA-West, and it's pretty hard to kite when the server is busy. I have seen people in videos kite fine, and I'm not sure if it's location based, but I average anywhere from 100-200 ping.

These are just a few of my thought, others have also put in valuable input. Thank you to anyone who actually read through this, and let me know what you think, or anything that should be done differently than how I mentioned it.

SenzJinx

Ratings
52 7
also

REMOVE BOW FROM FIGHT KIT so the NOOBS cant BOWSPAM
See this is the problem with these suggestion threads. Because any player can spit out terrible opinions like this. What I said before about listening to the community, this is a problem you need to avoid. You need to take advice from the right players, not people like this.

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
See this is the problem with these suggestion threads. Because any player can spit out terrible opinions like this. What I said before about listening to the community, this is a problem you need to avoid. You need to take advice from the right players, not people like this.
Couldn't disagree more. Penguin is one of the most "known" players in the kit community. And I can tell you right now - nothing is more frustrating then a kit fight hitting you a million times while your in a gset. And, no need to get toxic about it. It's a suggestion, if you don't like it, then go away, or politely explain why, and suggest an alternative. I found this unnecessarily rude.