Kitpvp Season 11

camon

ELITE
camon
camon
ELITE
Ratings
31 10
Me and several other manacubers have been talking and would like the idea of a map rotation for kitpvp. Like 3-4 maps that rotate once a month or maybe even every 15 days. This would be more content for kit players and might even bring more players to kitpvp. Let me know what yall think.

TimeIsOut

ELITE
TimeIsOut
TimeIsOut
ELITE
Ratings
74 27
exquisite idea. I can see this bringing lots of active players to manacube kitpvp.

Ratings
I can see this idea definitely keeping the game feeling fresh for a lot players. As it will feel like the game is constantly getting new content, and will bring a unique experience that no current kit server has implemented yet.

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Me and several other manacubers have been talking and would like the idea of a map rotation for kitpvp. Like 3-4 maps that rotate once a month or maybe even every 15 days. This would be more content for kit players and might even bring more players to kitpvp. Let me know what yall think.
أستطيع أن أرى هذا مفيدًا أيضًا المستثمر غير المحظور و cuck

superflyGreeeee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
superflyGreeeee
superflyGreeeee
ELITE
Ratings
50 14
I can see this idea definitely keeping the game feeling fresh for a lot players. As it will feel like the game is constantly getting new content, and will bring a unique experience that no current kit server has implemented yet.
this is so true!

superflyGreeeee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
superflyGreeeee
superflyGreeeee
ELITE
Ratings
50 14
bring back the void xD!

Heklo

VIP
Heklo
Heklo
VIP
Ratings
bring back the void xD!
+1 Agree, void holes are a great map hazard that help balance pvp. Naturally, players with better gear will avoid the area so they don't lose their gear, giving defaults a place where they are less likely to be farmed (it'll still happen, but not as much).