Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
I disagree with making manacube kit an EU host, mainly because all the other host are in North America, and the only thing I can suggest, is that manacube should get a lot better eu connection or what not.

terryZ_

SrMod | Coordinator
Senior Mod
terryZ_
terryZ_
Senior Mod
Ratings
185 11
-Add unranked/duel variation without elo
-Add more duels (Combo, Spleef, God Apple/Gapple, UHC, Debuffs, Boxing, 2v2 duels)
-Squad duels (5v5/10v10?)
-Re-add void or new map/map changes?
-Change up duel maps (Especially maps where you can pearl up in trees) - can swap to only flat maps, or allow players to pick arenas to duel in
-Addition of more items to blackmarket (Armor pieces, weapons, certain kits as example - can add plenty of items & gear)
-New prestige challenges

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
make bow boost more easy like invaded like so you can do 3/4 bow boost in the air and remove coin flip it’s not real money more fun if you can make it your send thanks
i can hit like 20-30 in a row, i think it's just a skill issue on your part. practice more.

Iceyy

MVP+
IcedIceyIce
IcedIceyIce
MVP+
Ratings
1 1
I only have 2 things it’s improve now boosting and add a command for the penguin shop Like for Eg: /penguinshop

ManaRayed

Ratings
37 5
Just to be professional,
Obviously switching to a EU host would kill the server. just to get that suggestion out of the way.
Bow boosting definitely needs to be fixed as it sends the player a very short distance now and days.
Knock back isn't really a thing and it makes sumo and gfighting weird. Playeres have to rely on kb1 swords which can get on the avg players nerves.
Inactive playerbase can easily be fixed with something to grind for since achievements were completely dismantled last season instead of just reviewing and fixing the easily patchable exploits.
The map has been the same for about three years and resets take forever, Map rotations could be annoying to memorize kiting and chasing so I think sticking to one new same sized map would be better and 5 month seasons.
There needs to be a higher acceptance rate for appeals or just an unban all in general, most kitpvp servers have seen huge increases of playerbases when servers reset but its nearly impossible when all og and active players are banned.
I also think that it only needs one staff members opinion for a decision in appeals, making the whole staff team respond can take long and have disputes.
Maybe a bug finding and patching group so that exploits found can be reported before being abused (msg me or aleksi).
Getting rid of fixing with mana and exp, its been quite annoying the whole map.
Void could be readded but it shouldn't be somewhere to go when your kiting, dont add little holes or spots to hide in. (leafy or icebox).
Make fishing profitable in relation to kills.
Revert Kill percentage and money received, farming isnt profitable.
Add a more accurate heart system or completely remove it, having it where the enderpearl cooldown is makes it pretty useless.
Update anticheat or atleast try to make it more accurate - coming from my 5.5 reach ban...
I know its not possible but making unbans purchasable maybe secretly so that people can have another chance. (Snapcraft owner makes loads of money selling overpriced unbans through "Donations" on website.
If I think of anything else I will add it and for any other feelings or concerns feel free to dm me playboidylan#8794 I may try and appeal in the future but don't see me coming back anytime soon, much love mana community <3 - Kuqn

Ratings
Just to be professional,
Obviously switching to a EU host would kill the server. just to get that suggestion out of the way.
Bow boosting definitely needs to be fixed as it sends the player a very short distance now and days.
Knock back isn't really a thing and it makes sumo and gfighting weird. Playeres have to rely on kb1 swords which can get on the avg players nerves.
Inactive playerbase can easily be fixed with something to grind for since achievements were completely dismantled last season instead of just reviewing and fixing the easily patchable exploits.
The map has been the same for about three years and resets take forever, Map rotations could be annoying to memorize kiting and chasing so I think sticking to one new same sized map would be better and 5 month seasons.
There needs to be a higher acceptance rate for appeals or just an unban all in general, most kitpvp servers have seen huge increases of playerbases when servers reset but its nearly impossible when all og and active players are banned.
I also think that it only needs one staff members opinion for a decision in appeals, making the whole staff team respond can take long and have disputes.
Maybe a bug finding and patching group so that exploits found can be reported before being abused (msg me or aleksi).
Getting rid of fixing with mana and exp, its been quite annoying the whole map.
Void could be readded but it shouldn't be somewhere to go when your kiting, dont add little holes or spots to hide in. (leafy or icebox).
Make fishing profitable in relation to kills.
Add a more accurate heart system or completely remove it, having it where the enderpearl cooldown is makes it pretty useless.
Update anticheat or atleast try to make it more accurate - coming from my 5.5 reach ban...
I know its not possible but making unbans purchasable maybe secretly so that people can have another chance. (Snapcraft owner makes loads of money selling overpriced unbans through "Donations" on website.
If I think of anything else I will add it and for any other feelings or concerns feel free to dm me playboidylan#8794 I may try and appeal in the future but don't see me coming back anytime soon, much love mana community <3 - Kuqn
yo facts

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Yeah many servers do this too like mmc and lunar (two huge servers)

agreed sm, appeal process takes so long(most likely because of this inefficient system and maybe at most only kit staff should give opinions for kit related bans.
All of success kitpvp servers do unban alls. Manacube, kitpvp is a toxic gamemode by nature, you got to understand that. If you are going to have kitpvp on your server you should know that. People get banned for the weirdest reasons and they last so long and the staff team and process of appealing makes you want to rip your hair out, its so inefficient and slow. You would expect more from a server this size.

Agreed, no map rotations but shorter seasons and new maps per season. No successful kit server ever does multiple maps in one season thats so lame I don't think anyone wants that.

for real, unless you are on a booster, you make barely anything from farming anymore which slows down the game so much.

but hey, it's mana kit, I don't think they will do anything good. Nor should they even care really, kitpvp is their smallest gamemode on manacube and probably least profitable, thus getting the least amount of attention understandably. They told us there would be resets every 6 months or so and uhh, well kit 11 has been out for over a year now lol.

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 6
I do agree and support some/most of the suggestions made, however, there are a few things you mentioned that I wanted to comment on (if you don't mind, SORRY!).

I feel like an unban all is not a great idea. I know that they'd keep Blacklisted Players banned (obviously, lol) - but, I don't believe that an unban all would be helping with increasing the Playerbase - just to bring back "active" and "OG" players. Why would they give players ANOTHER chance if they had already been banned 2-3 times before (just as an example now) or are known to be problematic? Yes, sometimes the decisions made may be harsh - but also understand why staff don't want to give someone another chance.

To be honest I think it's more about making the Gameplay more attractive, enjoyable and overall interesting for newer (as well as previous/older players) - in my opinion that's what keeps (many) players interested in the Server.

Technically that's what the QA Team is kinda for (not for the patching part obv. but I think you get what I mean), however, as far as I know the only members for KitPvP are Quick (QA Leader) and Niels - which are both staff, lol. It would be great to see more active/dedicated players added to the QA KitPvP Team.