Implemented KitPVP Season 12 Suggestions

ManaRayed

Ratings
37 5
I do agree and support some/most of the suggestions made, however, there are a few things you mentioned that I wanted to comment on (if you don't mind, SORRY!).

I feel like an unban all is not a great idea. I know that they'd keep Blacklisted Players banned (obviously, lol) - but, I don't believe that an unban all would be helping with increasing the Playerbase - just to bring back "active" and "OG" players. Why would they give players ANOTHER chance if they had already been banned 2-3 times before (just as an example now) or are known to be problematic? Yes, sometimes the decisions made may be harsh - but also understand why staff don't want to give someone another chance.

To be honest I think it's more about making the Gameplay more attractive, enjoyable and overall interesting for newer (as well as previous/older players) - in my opinion that's what keeps (many) players interested in the Server.

Technically that's what the QA Team is kinda for (not for the patching part obv. but I think you get what I mean), however, as far as I know the only members for KitPvP are Quick (QA Leader) and Niels - which are both staff, lol. It would be great to see more active/dedicated players added to the QA KitPvP Team.
I can see where you are coming since you were once on the staff team, for the unban players part that you mentioned I believe Cibr did a great job explaining that, lets be real KitPvP will never be a sophisticated or friendly playerbase. Everyone is toxic but that is what makes kitpvp, many servers unban frequently because it is fun to see the comeback of many old players who will add competition if there is only one team who sits mid farming which kills the playerbase. The more players, the more competition, the more active players, the more money spent. Its a competitive nature and I believe that people should have a chance to come back if they haven't been complete assholes or even if their ban reason is slightly stupid.
For the QA team however, I am not sure if the two players Niels and Quick have the time to spend on looking for bugs since they help moderate the server which is why I know it sounds stupid but I know a lot of great bug finders since the 5 of us have been banned for using something of sort : Kuqn (me), aleksi, and then possibly Cibr Camon and Triece who would enjoy a second shot to show you what they can do for the server.
As you know most of the 5 I have named have a pretty big group or "following" and you have seen what we could do on resets of kit. We had an unspokenable amount of players join the server purely cause we hated eachother and wanted to get the best of eachother. If some of us get unbanned and bring the teams we used to bring I see a huge comeback and revival of kitpvp.

Noah.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Coinflipped
Coinflipped
ELITE
Ratings
60 25
-Add unranked/duel variation without elo
-Add more duels (Combo, Spleef, God Apple/Gapple, UHC, Debuffs, Boxing, 2v2 duels)
-Squad duels (5v5/10v10?)
-Re-add void or new map/map changes?
-Change up duel maps (Especially maps where you can pearl up in trees) - can swap to only flat maps, or allow players to pick arenas to duel in
-Addition of more items to blackmarket (Armor pieces, weapons, certain kits as example - can add plenty of items & gear)
-New prestige challenges
No

Noah.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Coinflipped
Coinflipped
ELITE
Ratings
60 25
I can see where you are coming since you were once on the staff team, for the unban players part that you mentioned I believe Cibr did a great job explaining that, lets be real KitPvP will never be a sophisticated or friendly playerbase. Everyone is toxic but that is what makes kitpvp, many servers unban frequently because it is fun to see the comeback of many old players who will add competition if there is only one team who sits mid farming which kills the playerbase. The more players, the more competition, the more active players, the more money spent. Its a competitive nature and I believe that people should have a chance to come back if they haven't been complete assholes or even if their ban reason is slightly stupid.
For the QA team however, I am not sure if the two players Niels and Quick have the time to spend on looking for bugs since they help moderate the server which is why I know it sounds stupid but I know a lot of great bug finders since the 5 of us have been banned for using something of sort : Kuqn (me), aleksi, and then possibly Cibr Camon and Triece who would enjoy a second shot to show you what they can do for the server.
As you know most of the 5 I have named have a pretty big group or "following" and you have seen what we could do on resets of kit. We had an unspokenable amount of players join the server purely cause we hated eachother and wanted to get the best of eachother. If some of us get unbanned and bring the teams we used to bring I see a huge comeback and revival of kitpvp.
+1 bring back old players will result in more gang fights, goodpvp etc. Moreover, it will result in more elo being available for me to take.

Noah.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Coinflipped
Coinflipped
ELITE
Ratings
60 25
Just to be professional,
Obviously switching to a EU host would kill the server. just to get that suggestion out of the way.
Bow boosting definitely needs to be fixed as it sends the player a very short distance now and days.
Knock back isn't really a thing and it makes sumo and gfighting weird. Playeres have to rely on kb1 swords which can get on the avg players nerves.
Inactive playerbase can easily be fixed with something to grind for since achievements were completely dismantled last season instead of just reviewing and fixing the easily patchable exploits.
The map has been the same for about three years and resets take forever, Map rotations could be annoying to memorize kiting and chasing so I think sticking to one new same sized map would be better and 5 month seasons.
There needs to be a higher acceptance rate for appeals or just an unban all in general, most kitpvp servers have seen huge increases of playerbases when servers reset but its nearly impossible when all og and active players are banned.
I also think that it only needs one staff members opinion for a decision in appeals, making the whole staff team respond can take long and have disputes.
Maybe a bug finding and patching group so that exploits found can be reported before being abused (msg me or aleksi).
Getting rid of fixing with mana and exp, its been quite annoying the whole map.
Void could be readded but it shouldn't be somewhere to go when your kiting, dont add little holes or spots to hide in. (leafy or icebox).
Make fishing profitable in relation to kills.
Revert Kill percentage and money received, farming isnt profitable.
Add a more accurate heart system or completely remove it, having it where the enderpearl cooldown is makes it pretty useless.
Update anticheat or atleast try to make it more accurate - coming from my 5.5 reach ban...
I know its not possible but making unbans purchasable maybe secretly so that people can have another chance. (Snapcraft owner makes loads of money selling overpriced unbans through "Donations" on website.
If I think of anything else I will add it and for any other feelings or concerns feel free to dm me playboidylan#8794 I may try and appeal in the future but don't see me coming back anytime soon, much love mana community <3 - Kuqn
I agree with most of this but there are a few things i dont agree with, such as not having map rotations. I think having new maps every season would be much better as it offers something new, instead of players kiting to the same predictable places every map, they will have to be more imaginative and find new spots which will result in a more active player base as everyone wants to find the new best kiting spots etc. Everything else here should definitely be taken into consideration, especially the anti-cheat part, fishing part (which i have seen many revamp suggestions on) and the heart system.

Rektah

Ratings
38 7
Listen to Sir ManaRayed. He is the king of manacube, invaded, snapcraft, just kitpvp in general. He strikes his enemies down with crushing force, and attacks them with the full force of a stream of water smashing rocks in a valley. He is not to be messed with. When you speak to him, refer to him as Sir, as chances are, he is your superior. He holds superior judgement in this thread and therefore if anything shall be considered, it should be his opinions.

Noah.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Coinflipped
Coinflipped
ELITE
Ratings
60 25
Listen to Sir ManaRayed. He is the king of manacube, invaded, snapcraft, just kitpvp in general. He strikes his enemies down with crushing force, and attacks them with the full force of a stream of water smashing rocks in a valley. He is not to be messed with. When you speak to him, refer to him as Sir, as chances are, he is your superior. He holds superior judgement in this thread and therefore if anything shall be considered, it should be his opinions.
Water smashing rocks is called hydraulic action, get educated man. Nice metaphor tho.

ManaRayed

Ratings
37 5
Fair points, yeah. As for the QA Team again - yes, they are both staff. The main goal or point of the QA Team is to have players from the community assist Staff in finding Bugs, giving suggestions, help test Bug Fixes, etc. - so it's kinda "pointless" for KitPvP at the moment... xD
Thanks for being level headed and keeping an open mind. I just need my post to get a little bit more awareness and get to the staff team.

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Listen to Sir ManaRayed. He is the king of manacube, invaded, snapcraft, just kitpvp in general. He strikes his enemies down with crushing force, and attacks them with the full force of a stream of water smashing rocks in a valley. He is not to be messed with. When you speak to him, refer to him as Sir, as chances are, he is your superior. He holds superior judgement in this thread and therefore if anything shall be considered, it should be his opinions
Kumalala kumalala kumala savesta, N**** talkin crazy .
Listen to Abdullah he is very wise

Fair points, yeah. As for the QA Team again - yes, they are both staff. The main goal or point of the QA Team is to have players from the community assist Staff in finding Bugs, giving suggestions, help test Bug Fixes, etc. - so it's kinda "pointless" for KitPvP at the moment... xD
When addressing Kuqn refer to him as Sir, this very disrespectful man

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I do agree and support some/most of the suggestions made, however, there are a few things you mentioned that I wanted to comment on (if you don't mind, SORRY!).

Technically that's what the QA Team is kinda for (not for the patching part obv. but I think you get what I mean), however, as far as I know the only members for KitPvP are Quick (QA Leader) and Niels - which are both staff, lol. It would be great to see more active/dedicated players added to the QA KitPvP Team.
lemme join

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
KEEP YOUR GUILD

Josh - MobDrops

ELITE
MobDrops
MobDrops
ELITE
Ratings
KIT-PVP Event Suggestion

:mc_384-0: Whole new way to play kit-pvp.:mc_384-0:​

Description:
> ‣ Players must actively collect the items listed below.
> ‣ There can be multiple items, and the way they enter the gamemode is by physically spawning in the play-areas of the map.
> ‣ Say one item per zone of the map, if the map is neutral in design make the zones in the cardinal axes style (split the map into six equal zones in a grid) or have five items, one spawns in each corner and one in middle.
> ‣ Include the time an item spawns in a hologram text thingy majig on top of the block the item will "drop/spawn" on.
> ‣ Players will interact with this similar to that of the koth gamemode. Except it will be a physical battle to catch an item that will drop as a timer counts down on the area it will spawn.
> ‣ These items that players collect, (call them craftables to give another perspective) will be used to complete specific "quests".
> ‣ Quests are already a feature of its own but this can be rename or inter-worked with the current systems. Quests will also be weekly. Below will be an example of a quest.
> ‣ Items that can exist; (Can vary depending on season/design of the map.) Gears, rabbits foot, angel's drop, blueprints, ManaBit, ManaEssence...
> ‣ As mentioned items will be dropped in a timely manner. For example one of an item every 45 mins. Could have all items, a few or even only one item in rotation at a time...

================================================================
Quest Example

Mr Collector - Easy - Weekly
• Items to collect:
- 6x Blueprints
- 3x Gears
- 1x ManaEssence

Reward:
-----0? Mana
-----0? Coins
Items?
=======================================================

Feedback and discussion welcome, Thought inspires more! :)
What do you guys think could be cool quests and possible rewards?

Last edited:

YeedogYT

MVP+
Zurido
Zurido
MVP+
Ratings
KIT-PVP Event Suggestion

:mc_384-0: Whole new way to play kit-pvp.:mc_384-0:​

Description:
> ‣ Players must actively collect the items listed below.
> ‣ There can be multiple items, and the way they enter the gamemode is by physically spawning in the play-areas of the map.
> ‣ Say one item per zone of the map, if the map is neutral in design make the zones in the cardinal axes style (split the map into six equal zones in a grid) or have five items, one spawns in each corner and one in middle.
> ‣ Include the time an item spawns in a hologram text thingy majig on top of the block the item will "drop/spawn" on.
> ‣ Players will interact with this similar to that of the koth gamemode. Except it will be a physical battle to catch an item that will drop as a timer counts down on the area it will spawn.
> ‣ These items that players collect, (call them craftables to give another perspective) will be used to complete specific "quests".
> ‣ Quests are already a feature of its own but this can be rename or inter-worked with the current systems. Quests will also be weekly. Below will be an example of a quest.
> ‣ Items that can exist; (Can vary depending on season/design of the map.) Gears, rabbits foot, angel's drop, blueprints, ManaBit, ManaEssence...
> ‣ As mentioned items will be dropped in a timely manner. For example one of an item every 45 mins. Could have all items, a few or even only one item in rotation at a time...

================================================================
Quest Example

Mr Collector - Easy
• Items to collect:
- 6x Blueprints
- 3x Gears
- 1x ManaEssence

Reward:
-----0? Mana
-----0? Coins
Items?
=======================================================

Feedback and discussion welcome, Thought inspires more! :)
What do you guys think could be cool quests and possible rewards?

maybe for an event like koth you need to collect and keep an item for the time duration but you can actively track the person when theyre holding the item?

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Sorry I said the wrong thing, I meant keep your squad

YeedogYT

MVP+
Zurido
Zurido
MVP+
Ratings
also how about we keep all season items such as banana + blossom stuff since they were purchased w cubits

YeedogYT

MVP+
Zurido
Zurido
MVP+
Ratings
At the end of the Season they will open up the Season Vault, where you can put in said SVA Items you received from Promo Crates (they have the „season vault“ lore). So that’s guaranteed.
(…..unless you meant in combat…..?)
thanks