NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
Remove manaray it can’t tell the diff between someone running and jumping from someone flying and hacking

doutdes

ELITE
vestribularis
vestribularis
ELITE
Ratings
30 6
remove the automatic message "[Playername] has eaten a blue shark". It's useless because your opponent will just kite instantly and your sharks wasted.

CullanP

Admin | Software Engineer
Admin
CullanP
CullanP
Admin
Ratings
74 15
Remove manaray it can’t tell the diff between someone running and jumping from someone flying and hacking
It has been heavily improved the past week, a lot of the problems that were present previously will no longer be present now and it has already started punishing a few players that were closet cheating under the radar. No anti-cheat is perfect and I will never say ours is, we do get false bans from time to time and I fix those issues when they are pointed out.

doutdes

ELITE
vestribularis
vestribularis
ELITE
Ratings
30 6
It has been heavily improved the past week, a lot of the problems that were present previously will no longer be present now and it has already started punishing a few players that were closet cheating under the radar. No anti-cheat is perfect and I will never say ours is, we do get false bans from time to time and I fix those issues when they are pointed out.
You're right Cullan. I have certainly realized ManaRay has improved over couple of weeks. A few closet cheaters have gotten banned recently. It does the job, good job :)

doutdes

ELITE
vestribularis
vestribularis
ELITE
Ratings
30 6
You cheat too long face
whats your IGN? Send over a picture of your face or come disc talk video to video you lil fat wienerschnitzel, doutdes#0997 ;). Not surprised if its round and chubby instead cute little boy <3, lets compare

Last edited:

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294