ELITE
vestribularis
vestribularis
ELITE
Ratings
30 6
no way how did u find a photo of me!

I know you insecure when you changed ur pfp after i said it
insecure? What are you even talking about and who do you think you are lmfao. You're on the ManaCube Forums right now, and you're 16. Go spend your time at your mamas nipple rather than talking nonsense to the boss. I hope this reply makes your life easier and gives you some more wisdom, jeez get your shit together mate, who made you? You make me lose braincells.
Add my disc if you wanna keep talking smack. This is the wrong place darling

Last edited:

_Valint_

ELITE
_Valint_
_Valint_
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
Better anticheat, fix bow boosting, and perhaps do a unban all. (not banned just saying it might help player count)
is what your saying you want cheaters banned because they do that i assure you, now the problem is they need to make the anticheat worse they are false banning any good player now especially legit players, myself, greece, hash, and several others all banned for "cheating"

Skiimatic

ELITE
Skiimatic
Skiimatic
ELITE
Ratings
60 15
Unban all the players that way the new season wont be dead. Since you guys say you improved the manaray well i say give the banned players a second chance.
No because they chose to cheat and will cheat again. We dont need to clear banlist to repopulate the server, action just needs to be taken

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
I dont like the map rotation idea. there should just be one map tbh, lmk if yall want me to go into why. Also, perhaps add back the void as the new update has proven that new players dont have much of any option anymore when they get ganked, at least the void gave them a place to kite to and even potentially get a kill.
I also think you guys should look to add new kitpvp specialized staff members, although @Niels0507 is a good staff and is trying his best, it would probably be way better with another one or few full time kitpvp prioritized staff.
Also as private said, there should probably be a unban wave, not full unban like the blacklisted players who committed serious manacube crimes should stay banned but the normally temp or perm banned players should be given a second chance, such as those banned for the duping thing, evasions, hacking, etc as those players most certainly deserve a second chance as they do on most servers, and it would give them a chance to prove themselves worthy, those who have not learned their lesson will simply get themselves banned again as history shows.
Also I think prestiges shouldn't be infinite and there should be a sort of MAX prestige that players can unlock and flex with a title or something, maybe like 25 or 50 prestiges to max out would make sense.
Finally, kitpvp could do with some more events. A cool event idea could be the current LMS event but changed a little, where it teleports participants to an arena with their own earned gear from normal kitpvp and people will compete to the end with their actual loot on the line. (teaming now allowed)

Ill prob post with more suggestions if I have them.

Ratings
4 3
I dont like the map rotation idea. there should just be one map tbh, lmk if yall want me to go into why. Also, perhaps add back the void as the new update has proven that new players dont have much of any option anymore when they get ganked, at least the void gave them a place to kite to and even potentially get a kill.
I also think you guys should look to add new kitpvp specialized staff members, although @Niels0507 is a good staff and is trying his best, it would probably be way better with another one or few full time kitpvp prioritized staff.
Also as private said, there should probably be a unban wave, not full unban like the blacklisted players who committed serious manacube crimes should stay banned but the normally temp or perm banned players should be given a second chance, such as those banned for the duping thing, evasions, hacking, etc as those players most certainly deserve a second chance as they do on most servers, and it would give them a chance to prove themselves worthy, those who have not learned their lesson will simply get themselves banned again as history shows.
Also I think prestiges shouldn't be infinite and there should be a sort of MAX prestige that players can unlock and flex with a title or something, maybe like 25 or 50 prestiges to max out would make sense.
Finally, kitpvp could do with some more events. A cool event idea could be the current LMS event but changed a little, where it teleports participants to an arena with their own earned gear from normal kitpvp and people will compete to the end with their actual loot on the line. (teaming now allowed)

Ill prob post with more suggestions if I have them.
I completly agree WITH everything u say