KitPvP Season 12

_Valint_

ELITE
_Valint_
_Valint_
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
For the unban all, are ban evaders included? If not, could a staff talk to dacon about making that a thing. I guarantee almost every single evader regrets it, it'd shoot your player count up.

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 6
For the unban all, are ban evaders included? If not, could a staff talk to dacon about making that a thing. I guarantee almost every single evader regrets it, it'd shoot your player count up.
I mean it only says Hacking and LPS Teamers are being unbanned, so likely not.

PackGodJoeJack

MVP+
PackGodJoeJack
PackGodJoeJack
MVP+
Ratings
29 15
Seems great! One suggestion I have is to buff KOTH's rewards. Currently the KOTH event's key has the same reward as the event key rewards. Purge event allows players who win to obtain 3 of these keys, 2 for second place, and 1 for third, without risking any loot on death. KOTH on the other hand, only gives one of these keys even though only one player can win it, and this player has to risk loot and fight other players with higher stakes to obtain it. I would suggest either buffing the loot from the KOTH crate, or increasing the amount of keys given to 3 or even 5.

PackGodJoeJack

MVP+
PackGodJoeJack
PackGodJoeJack
MVP+
Ratings
29 15
I think these are all nice updates, but I'm wondering why to unban accounts. It's just a hassle for moderators that are inactive anyway imo. But I'm excited for the new arenas!
many of the active kitpvp players have been banned over the years, and from what I have seen with the new manaray anticheat improvements moderation will likely not be an issue.
Post automatically merged:

+1