KitPvP Server Reboot Issue

Ratings
Me and my buddy, (Xulon) were dueling 30 seconds before server reset whilst in a gset in /spawn. We were aware that if we combat tagged each other there was a possibility that we could die and lose our stuff when the restart took place. Because of this, we stood still not fighting because we knew we couldn't finish the fight in time. When we came back, we actually lost our stuff, (a gset with gsword). To summarize, we forgot there was a server reset, dueled each other, realized this once the 15 seconds announcement came on, didnt hit each other to stay out of the combat tag, came back, and still found us dead with no gsword, no gset, and no soups. If there is anyway to get our stuff back our igns our elytruh & Xulon. My discord: elytra#5861. Please get back to me!

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
Hey there.

It's unfortunate that this has happened to you and your friend. The only way you could get your stuff is by creating a support ticket. Try to provide as much evidence of owning this stuff as you can. I cannot assure you that you (and your friend) will get your stuff back, but there is a good chance.
Here's the link: https://manacube.com/support/

Have a nice day/night!

Sincerely,
Lavendel