KitPvP Suggestion

MVP+
Rseu
Rseu
MVP+
Ratings
They should make it so that you cannot attack your fellow squad members. It would make it so much easier to fight in large groups of people, so you don't always have to look for a nametag or skin, you can just start swinging. It also helps when your teammates are chasing someone down and they hide near you or behind you and your teammate accidentally kills you. It's very easy to install, and I know it isn't much, but it would still be quite useful.

mnecraft

ELITE
mnecraft
mnecraft
ELITE
So basically friendly fire. Good idea, I'm surprised they didn't have that to begin with lol

Aes.

VIP
Aesthetically
Aesthetically
VIP
Ratings
4 2
lowkey a good idea, but something tells me there will be a lot of complainers as a result, mainly the newer & squadless players. they kinda already complain enough about teaming lol

Culve

ELITE
Culve
Culve
ELITE
Ratings
29 7
In my opinion, it would be nice to not be able to attack your squad members but at the same time, it makes it harder to play as you actually have to aim at what you're swinging at.

Ratings
I disagree I think it allows teammates to utilize the combat between squadmates to help eliminate their opponents' ex. boosting each other towards their enemies, and knocking their friends out of corners they may be trapped in by opponents.

camon

ELITE
camon
camon
ELITE
Ratings
31 10
I disagree I think it allows teammates to utilize the combat between squadmates to help eliminate their opponents' ex. boosting each other towards their enemies, and knocking their friends out of corners they may be trapped in by opponents.
i agree with organize. having no friendly fire would be a change that not many people would like

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101
They should make it so that you cannot attack your fellow squad members. It would make it so much easier to fight in large groups of people, so you don't always have to look for a nametag or skin, you can just start swinging. It also helps when your teammates are chasing someone down and they hide near you or behind you and your teammate accidentally kills you. It's very easy to install, and I know it isn't much, but it would still be quite useful.
I personally do not play KitPVP and I am not really sure what squads are but +1. I can see the benefits of this feature being added.

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
In my opinion, it would be nice to not be able to attack your squad members but at the same time, it makes it harder to play as you actually have to aim at what you're swinging at.
aim assist users would be pressed