KitPvP Suggestions

Culve

ELITE
Culve
Culve
ELITE
Ratings
29 7
Make it so u cant attack your squad mates bc it gets annoying when farming or when in gfights with a command like /sq combat that only the leader can do. Also make squads bigger to like 15 ppl
kinda like how you can hit people so you can't just swing repeatedly at anything. makes it so you gotta aim and choose when to hit.

Zithmane

MVP
Zithmane
Zithmane
MVP
Ratings
16 1
kinda like how you can hit people so you can't just swing repeatedly at anything. makes it so you gotta aim and choose when to hit.
you've got a good point, but i don't really agree with you, if i need what you mentioned, there are other servers that offer you the option to play on version 1.9 or newer where i have time to aim and chose when to hit, but that's my opinion!

Culve

ELITE
Culve
Culve
ELITE
Ratings
29 7
you've got a good point, but i don't really agree with you, if i need what you mentioned, there are other servers that offer you the option to play on version 1.9 or newer where i have time to aim and chose when to hit, but that's my opinion!
yeah i see that but it just adds another somewhat ‘level of difficulty’ if you know what i mean. for example, if someone were to jump into a one by one gank, a whole team can’t just jump in and start hitting their own teammates.

Lil_Marvin

ELITE
Lil_Marvin
Lil_Marvin
ELITE
Ratings
20 19
KitPvP Suggestions That Would Make A Change For The Better.
Note that I haven't been playing for long but I have spoken with lots who have prior knowledge.

Events:
LMS: LMS Is pretty much unplayable for those who play in gsets and like to grind out high kill streaks. When you die in purge you gain a death attribute along with the killstreak some may have spent a long time on. Something that could fix this would be to implicate a boundary like purge where if you die you don't lose anything and no stats are counted.
Purge: Purge Is Fun and Holds Great rewards except there isn't much of a competitive nature for those rewards. I think it would be a lot better if Purge put some kind of risk. For example, loot should drop if you get knocked down the middle and die when you are not at spawn. Also Purge could take too long and put a break on those who want to farm and make some money. 10mins is quite a long time and this could be revamped to 5mins with maybe a strength effect implicated during the event (similar to antigrav).
KOTH: KOTH puts a lot of pressure and adds a risk factor to the person who would claim the area for 5 mins. You only receive 1 KOTH Key which is the same as 1 Event key. 6 event keys are given out during a low risk factor event known as Purge. People who are putting their loot and stats on the line by capping KOTH should receive a higher reward so it is worth those 5 mins of risk.
Anti Gravity: Lets be real no one likes this event. It makes kitpvp unplayable for 10 minutes and ruins the experience for a lot of people. Yes it was funny at first when you bow boost across the map. But when you are trying to PVP on a PVP server it isn't really possible. Also the event is broken right now and people are taking no kb.

PVP ASPECTS:
Knockback: The Knockback on this server is very questionable. People don't take a lot of kb and a lot of people are accused of velocity. People in gset have to rely on using Knock Back 1 swords to compete with the low kb of others. This makes gset fighting pretty annoying and a lot of people have to compensate for the knockback.
Bow Boosting: Bow Boosting barely works. You don't go very far and a few weeks ago people were getting banned while bow boosting. Bow Boosting should send you a bit farther to make chases harder and make the game a more fast pace and intense ride.
Crate Items: Crate items and the special effects that the armor pieces grant are not as good as what they used to be. I have heard that rods could have kb2 and some helmets would give fire res. having items grant night vision which is already granted or absorption which doesn't make a difference if you are already fighting doesn't add much hype for the community.
Combat Tagging: Pearls do not combat tag. In seasons prior it was harder to escape when pearls used to combat tag. This makes it easy for a player to spam pearls in higher locations and just run away and either spawn or completely log off.

Economy:
Farming: Farming is a term used where you kill the people in lesser gear to earn money. Many other people have told me that farming would be very profitable back then when people didn't worry about mana and when each kill gave a consecutive 100$. Currently there is something that stops people from making lots of cash due to some sort of anti boosting plugin that cancels out ones earning of money by a player for 3-5 mins. This should be removed or revamped.
Fishing: In other servers where kills don't grant a lot of money people rely on fishing to make a surplus of cash. Doing something so tedious and obnoxious with high risk of dying being in the combat zone should be more rewarding. Other kit servers like [Removed] and [Removed] have used this plugin to allow people who did not have warzone control or any teammates to make it some where economically. There could also be a fishing event that rewards money to the person with the largest fish caught in an exact amount of time.
Due to money being harsh players like me have to resort to either wager duels or coin flipping which could make money disappear in seconds. It is very unstable.

If you have any other good suggestions and or I missed something please feel free to write below or contact me on discord ----> Jamesy#3333
Remove anti boosting thing. I agree that anti grav is ass. Same with bow boosting. I think that pearls are fine the way they are. Other then that yea I agree. Remove anti grav and add more purge/koth