• Total voters

Klime

VIP
Ratings
108 1

The Life of a New Beginning Pt.1

to and for the sake of my friends here on mana

Welcome

Hey, yea so like I left Creative and some of y'all are salty af, like I'm honestly really good rn, just wanted to pop back for while. I'm in a different server already, very similar to Mana, in terms of, ranks, and um like yea I just want some info on how Mana is going without my bitch ass annoying y'all.

Disclaimer:
(Oh, and I don't hate any of you, yes even you, and if you hate me for some odd reason, fuck you ;))
(If you don't like me, papa bless)
(i bet i have salt on you so don't even try?)

Let Me Know WTF Is Up!
  • Like, how is mana?
  • How is creative? Dead? Alive?
  • Did my Creative post have any impact on anything at all?
  • Do you think I'm dead?
  • Are people still saying I'm irrelevant, which I am, but saying that now, is irrelevant?
  • Are you still salty? ::>>>>

Life Update (13+)

ANYWAYS, Life Update: If you haven't already seen why I left ManaCube, it was many reasons, but part of it was discord (which i loved to go on and interact, until) yea. You can go to the search bar on discord, search "klime" and BET you will find it, IF you pass through all the salty bitches. It wasn't just that. It got boring, and I guess Ari and Jack, one of my best friends online, can agree. When they left, everything just didn't seem right. The people on Mana became even faker than "Little Taylor's" parents. Like who tf uses "x" in every sentence. Anyways, anyways, anyways, before I left, I had problems in school which were brought to home after a while and I fell into a depression which I am currently still in. Minecraft and YouTube were my only escape from life and realizing I had nowhere to go, I just fell apart. Some people didn't have any sympathy towards me and still don't. I understand I am not the best person, but you aren't as well. I am doing fine now, in Minecraft, not life haha. I am glad I have people to rely on, such as B00mWrath and catcrqck, who saved me from killing myself because of a block game, and maybe Angel for being an ass. After me leaving, they helped me from all of y'all nasties. If you wanna talk to me, go ahead on my discord. Like fuck. I miss some people. I don't miss Mana. I miss some of the people. Keyword: Some.

Ok, but yea currently crying and typing. Please, answer back. I need feedback. pls respond and maybe I will die a happy death.

Sincerely,

The Bestest Hoe
Owner of Survival Party Hoe
klime
klimest
eBoy
irrelevant
kLiME

"Thank You's"
please show these humans some love for saving me.
B00mWrath-I knew you were the first person I could go to lol, and thanks for accepting me even though I was an annoying ass hoe.
catcrqck-Thank you so much for sticking up for me, even if they were your friend, and stopping me from raging all over Mana.
idk who else i didn't mention who think they deserve my loveeee-fuck you!

o crap i miss these posts ;9

Klime

VIP
Ratings
108 1
ALSO, I DIDN'T LEAVE JUST BECAUSE OF THAT AMERICAN THING LMAO, Y'ALL WISH I LEFT BECAUSE OF YOU, CAUSE THAT WAS THE BIGGEST THING YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED. ALSO, GOOD LUCK GETTING STAFF CAUSE I ALREADY CONTACTED STAFF LMAO.

lovemaze

Dedicated Member
MVP+
kuchis
kuchis
MVP+
Ratings
250 15
um, i literally had no idea you were going through such hard times, I guess a heads up would've been nice? I got really worried when you stopped coming online, I hope you find the happiness you deserve ❤️

also, i do agree, #general sometimes is just... weird x

haha x

i still love you tho x

now that i read this im not salty x

you are probably getting annoyed x

see ya soon i guess? x

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Creative - Dead.
5 of my friends have left Manacube in the past week.
Anyway, :p

Sketchinqq

Dedicated Member
MVP
Sketchinqq
Sketchinqq
MVP
Ratings
66 3
Creative is still alive
Manacube is pretty lit
Parkour is as toxic as ever