Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Giving this a -1

The book isn't part of the parkour except for being the starting platform, so this is considered a pixel art parkour (pixel art parkours aren't accepted anymore).

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello WolfAndRyan,
I'm going to give this a -1 for the following reasons,

The build itself is quite small, and plain. I would recommend using multiple blocks of the same colour to add more detail in your builds and make it overall more appealing. The parkour is really repetitive, mainly consisting of iron bars and ladder jumps. You did implement it into the build so it doesn't look too messy, but I would recommend trying to use a wider variety of jumps, instead of alternating the same 2 or 3 throughout the map.

Good luck! :)

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi WolfAndRyan,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is original I guess (Calculus have probably the closest theme, so I think your theme is still nice), the build is not really good, it's pretty plain and unattractive, try adding more decoration next time (And avoid multiple builds). The parkour is not really good too, I think the map is a bit too hard for an easy, but too short for a medium, and the parkour is a bit repetitive in my opinion, try using fences, ice, soul sand.. in your maps.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.